Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms sublingually?

anyone that gets sarms that are suspended properly should never attempt to hold under the tongue... the grain alcohol is how its supposed to be suspended and its done that way for a reason... you just take it straight down... don't mis with anything, just man up and take it down... we are all supposed to be bad ass lifters yet i hear so many people acting like little kids crying about the damn taste... MAN UP and take it down... it's not mouth wash guys... take it straight down and chase it down if you need to... i follow mine with water and its just fine...

I second that.. just shoot it down. It's really not bad. Chase it with cranberry juice or something if ur having trouble. . I've used Gatorade as well and it's fine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

anyone that gets sarms that are suspended properly should never attempt to hold under the tongue... the grain alcohol is how its supposed to be suspended and its done that way for a reason... you just take it straight down... don't mis with anything, just man up and take it down... we are all supposed to be bad ass lifters yet i hear so many people acting like little kids crying about the damn taste... MAN UP and take it down... it's not mouth wash guys... take it straight down and chase it down if you need to... i follow mine with water and its just fine...

x2! Someone needs to say it. Shoot it, chase it, lift something. Man the fuck up guys.

Top Bottom