Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm S4 Journal

Ok, I'm on my final week of this. I've stayed at 75 mg per day taking weekends off. Still no vision problems, just a slight difference still going from sunshine to dark- more than before I mean. And, that always clears after the two days off. There might not be much more to report as at the end of this week I begin my aas. During this whole time of using s4 I was not on any other hormone or anything- other than dhea at the beginning.

After adjusting my diet down initially by 500 calories I began to lose fat again (duh, right?). I have now adjusted calories down a bit further. But, my weight is staying the same (as when I began the s4) as I lose fat. This is what I've heard from others. And, again, like others, if I was comparing this to an aas cycle I might be underwhelmed. But, if I'm honest with myself, I gotta say I look good. I've definitely recomped as my waist is down and muscles look good and relatively full (again, not dbol/holding water full, but better than they should for low carbs!). In all honesty my training has been ok, but not what I'd call great. I've done every workout, pushed myself in the muggy summer heat as best I can, but it's not been my best training period. This is due to personal/work factors more than anything else. But, I gotta say I still look good! lol.

My waist has gone from 35.5" to 34" (which means about a 7.5 lb fat loss for me) and my weight has stayed basically nearly the same (if fluctuates between 203 and 210 depending on morning, night, high carb day etc.- anyhow pretty close to the same as when I began s4). Again, I know I'm not being scientific or anything. But, based on my measurements I'd say I'd lost 7.5 lbs of fat and gained 5 lbs of muscle over the course of 5 weeks. Not bad all things considered. \

I believe that a person could gain muscle and overall mass using s4, but my guess is that it would be similar to what I gained dieting. Why? Well, it's just a theory. But, s4 is an androgen receptor modulator. That means it "activates" the androgen receptor- tells it to express itself within the muscle itself. While an overall more anabolic environment (through a higher calorie diet) might lend itself to some greater muscle gains, it's not going to work in the same way as steroids -which are more about protein and other nutrient uptake within muscles, i.e. nutrient partitioning.

What I'm saying is that steroids "blow you up" because there is greater blood volume (which is anabolic in itself through nutrient delivery!), greater capacity to store carbs (especially with test and tren imo), and definitely more protein synthesis vs without them. In other words, steroids volumize and saturate the muscle with fluid and nutrients creating a "forced" anabolic environment. I think this is where we see our long term gains with juice use and why the guys who train hard, eat right, and have the best genetics still get the biggest on juice- because it simply "enhances" what you already have and are doing!

SARMS on the other hand are more subtle. They bind to and activate the androgen receptor in muscles giving them the "signal" to uptake nutrients, synthesize protein etc. Basically they give your body a preferential order to send nutrients to muscle by activating the receptor itself, not by overloading said muscle with hormones, blood, fluid and consequently nutrients. So, as long as your protein intake is more than adequate (as mine was throughout) and fat intake high enough to spare said protein, then I think you'll see muscle gains using s4 even when dieting.

Again, that's just my untested theory.

Thank you for taking the time to make this Journal it has helped shed some light on if I am ever going to run this product.

GREAT log man, really appreciate you taking the time to shed some light on this mysterious product... My question is , is it proven that it doesn't shut you down? Are you sure it's ok to run it on it's own with no PCT? Or for that matter, to use it as part of your PCT? Or are people just guessing here...

GREAT log man, really appreciate you taking the time to shed some light on this mysterious product... My question is , is it proven that it doesn't shut you down? Are you sure it's ok to run it on it's own with no PCT? Or for that matter, to use it as part of your PCT? Or are people just guessing here...

Anthony Roberts is saying its a must for PCT....I like it alone. But I dont use anything that shuts me down anymore.

This is all very helpful guys... I am awaiting my sarms-4 vile pretty soon... I'm combining that with pct, just to not tempt fate... I'm only going to do 20mg/day... and 1ml/day of tamox

I have a question though... I was going to go with high protein and a normal diet... Is there some other kind of diet I should follow while on this? My goal is to pack on more muscle and reduce fat.

Top Bottom