Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarah's stats are interesting to me...

Hmmm

Im normally not attracted to athletic women...

but GOD DAMN you are fucking amazing. You have a perfectly balanced body... You look extremely athletic and STILL look incredibly feminine.

Amazing effort and hellacious genetics. Kudos to you.

Daisy_Girl said:

Now for my question barrage....
When was that picture taken?
Do you compete? If so, in what?
All that muscle natural?
What is your training/diet like?

I took the picture a few days ago. This is how I look when I'm not contest dieting.

Yes, I compete in NPC FIGURE, but my last competion was a year ago.

Is the muscle natural? Lets just say I had to increase my nitrogen retention and speed up my metabolism.

I weight train 5 days a week and do cardio 5 sometimes 6 days also. I'm always changing my routine depending on what muscles I want to focus on and how I want ot train them. I do other things also to improve my athleticism (speed, endurence, etc).

Last edited:
Re: Hmmm

Milo Hobgoblin said:
Im normally not attracted to athletic women...

but GOD DAMN you are fucking amazing. You have a perfectly balanced body... You look extremely athletic and STILL look incredibly feminine.

Amazing effort and hellacious genetics. Kudos to you.

Thank you. I like when people realize that a female can have muscle and still look feminine!!!!!!!!

Even though I must say I have seen women with muscle that look like men.

Re: Re: Hmmm

PhysicalGirl said:

Thank you. I like when people realize that a female can have muscle and still look feminine!!!!!!!!

Even though I must say I have seen women with muscle that look like men.

No doubt...it's straight up nasty!

I like curves and SOME hardness (no pun intended;) ) like you have, NOT those behemoth women pro/elite amateur bodybuilders OR even tall, super thin models in many of the fashion shows!

Anyway, AWESOME body, keep up the good work!

Top Bottom