Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safe to RE-USE the same needle point I draw with?

I am almost pinning daily Anavar in Suspension. Obviously using a new syringe to draw with another another to pin with is alot of syringes after awhile.
Is it safe to re-use ONLY the same 20 gauge needle tip I draw with for a for a few times. AND each time I use a NEW 23 gauge to pin with. So after I draw I cap the 20 guage and stick the new 23 gauge tip on the new plunger that came with it.
I assume it will be safe as long as I change tips if I change gear. Like switching to Test Oil for example. Maybe limit R-USE to 4 or 5 draws?

you would have to practice sterile techniques,not a good idea really,TNB medical or cheap pins has pins only for just pennies each,much cheaper than an abcess!

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/taking-anabolic-steroids-101-a-642856.html

you will want to read the whole thread, but post 7 in where the info you are looking for is.
Yes some nurses or doctors may do this but they are 100% dead wrong when they do. They have been taught by any and all medical schools " not to do this" .
In fact when you look in the "Encyclopedia of Nursing & Allied Health" hand book under "Precautions" it says and I quote " Change the needle after drawing the medication into the syringe". Z-Track Injection: Encyclopedia of Nursing & Allied Health

here is the ful list of predautions if you dont feel like going to the site.

Precautions

Precautions taken when giving Z-track injections are all aimed at preventing the medication from leaking into the subcutaneous tissue or skin. These precautions include:

* Do not give a Z-track injection into skin that is lumpy, reddened, irritated, bruised, stained, or hardened.
* Add 0.3–0.5 ml of air into the syringe after drawing up the correct dosage of medication.
* Change the needle after drawing the medication into the syringe.
* Select a long needle (2–3 inches; 5–7.5 cm), depending upon the size of the patient, with a 21- or 22-gauge needle to place the medication deeply within the muscle.
* Give Z-track injections into a large muscle in the buttock (the gluteus medius or gluteus minimus).
* Aspirate on the syringe before injecting the medication to be sure not to hit a blood vessel. If blood appears in the syringe, a vein may have been hit. Remove and discard the syringe and medication. Start over with a new syringe, fresh medication, and a new site.
* Caution the patient not to wear restrictive clothing that could put constant pressure on the injection site.
* Rotate the injection sites from one buttock to the other and from site to site.
* Do not place injections into a disabled limb. If there is decreased circulation, the medication absorption will be affected and abscess formation can occur.
* Never inject more than 5ml of medication at a time when using the Z-track method. If a larger dose is ordered, divide it and inject it into two separate sites.

YouTube - Intramuscular Z-track Injection
a vid on it

This is just one kind of IM injection they do but any kind the Precautions are always the same. Yes you can get away with using the same needle. And you will prob never ever get a infection from it so long as you clean the top of the veil but if you have ever felt the difference between a needle that you used in the stopper and one that you did not. The smoothness at which it injects and goes through the muscle is like night and day.. It is much less painful for the patient and for you and this is the main reason I don't do it and never will.

and get your needles from cheappinz.com man. So damn cheap and easy to get there is no point to using the same needle. The only reason why anyone would want to do this is because they are to cheap to by more needles. Just buy more needles man.

I agree. I use an 18 gauge to draw up and then switch to a 21 or 22 gauge needle to inject.

Cheappinz.....plus its so cheap...no point in using the same needle

Yeah, we aren't street druggies! :) Hell you can buy them at a Walgreen's, no questions asked.

you'll save yourself some scar tissue buildup by using a new pin to inject after drawing

I think most of you arnt undurstanding his question, hes using a brand new pin to inject everytime but using the draw pin over again....
So theres not going to be any scar tisue problems... Anyways the answers still no, use a new pin

Top Bottom