Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sac town/bay area peeps

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
be in sac for a month
heard it sucks big time...stuck there mon-fri but free to do whatever on the weekends.
any suggestions? nothing super high end but not poo' either.
obviously san fran is right there, what to do there and where to stay reasonably?

The city (SF) is worth the trip. I have a good friend there. What kind of stuff you looking for?

meh, just see the sights i guess
preferably on foot or public tranny :)rainbow:)
what's a good locale to stay in that isn't super costly yet accesible to city shit?

meh, just see the sights i guess
preferably on foot or public tranny :)rainbow:)
what's a good locale to stay in that isn't super costly yet accesible to city shit?

when are you going? Staying in the city won't be cheap, but I may be able to get you a deal someplace through my friend's connections.

Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, China Town, Golden Gate Park. All popular sites to see.

when are you going? Staying in the city won't be cheap, but I may be able to get you a deal someplace through my friend's connections.

Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, China Town, Golden Gate Park. All popular sites to see.

be in sac town for the month of april...weekends free
anything you could do for a bro is appreciated

sac licks my rim.....for real. I hate sac. If you hit up san fran, and you like the titty bars........hit up broadway centerfolds. Ask for Giana.......or Taylor..........or Sierra.........or................well....:biggrin: never mind.

where'd be a good place to stay that's not rediculous high end.
farther away is cool if there is a bus to catch or train or some shit

Top Bottom