Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ryan Kennelly Benches 768!!!!!!!

Ryan Kennelly lives in Moses Lake, Washington. He and his wife moved up here for personal reasons after the arnold classic and have told me that they are not moving back to Florida. Apparently someone in one of their families is not well and they need to be up here...whatever...just clearing up that he's not living in Florida but rather Washington.

I met him at the WPO BB for cash last year. He is super strong. Last year at that meet he had bad shirt problems. I believe he dumped the weight o his stomach. Glad to see he worked out is kinks.

Brian i agree with you 100%. USAPL and orgs like that are the most rediculas orgs around. A drug test is easy to beat. Sorry but it is. BUt if somoen has to do that in order to compete i have zero respect for them. I agree clean people need there lifts done against others if they chose. But once they move orgs they cannot bitch anymore. Clean Freaks make me sick. You could be the cleanest person in the world and if yu lift good you will prove yourself time and time again to them in order to get there approval. Fuck there approval. I know guys who ARE clean but do not lift there cause of the attittude they present.

I also know plenty of lifters in my gym and many others who are not clean and are not strong at all. Juice will enhance your genetic capabilities. But if yu are geneticlly inferior, meaning you workout for 10 years and your max benching 315 then chance are juice will not get you to 500lb, let alone 600 or 700. Sorry wont happen. Weak tendons , sore achy muscles constantly, no heart, thoise things also contribute to who will make it and who will not. Ask your self, Are you a pussy? Do you bitch and moan and come up with at least one excue not to train hard each day? If so juice aint gonna help ya. Sorry find a new sport, were achs and pains and little need for toughness is not required. Then you will find your place.

This was not directed to anyone just people in general who fall in that catagory. And also if you train for 10 yrs and cant bench 315 doesnt mean your genetic inferior, i should have said trying to bench alot and in ten yrs you have netted X!

Just for the record, I didn't pick the USAPL for their drug testing policies. It happens to be the only organization I have found info on meets for in my area. NY isn't exactly the hotbed of powerlifting, lol like Florida, Texas and the midwest.

I have already heard a bunch of crap about the organization, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I just want to compete. I don't care who I'm going up against or what organization it's under, I just want to lift.

IRBD is in the same baot as a lot of lifters. It doesn't mattter what fed your lifting in yoiu just need to get in and get some experience. I have only done two meets one was AAU raw meet and the other the APA in st. pete and boht were worth every penny of experience. I might do an AAPF htis saturday and will definitly be doing APF in June. I don't care who is running it i just want to go out ,have fun ,and learn some things. When i actually get good at it i might get a little picky but for now I'm just lining them up and knockin' them down.

Jay speaks the gospel. Clean freaks also irritate the shit out of me. Nobody wants to hear about I didn't lift X because of . . . Whatever reason. Lift the weight or don't. I am not a fan of tested organizations. But at the same time, I lift where I can and when I can as long as they allow equipment I like.

I should probably have not ranted about WABDL, but they outlawed open backs just before my last meet after I had been training in one for months for that meet, and it was a scramble to get a marginally fitting shirt with an intact neck before the meet, and well, you guys know how the meet went.

B.

Kennelly

I had the pleasure to train with Ryan Kennelly when he lived in Florida....I was a national level powerlifter in the 80's..trained at suncoast gym with names like Joe Ladnier, Rick Weil, Bob Crosniak, Tony conyers....I retired from powerlifting in the early 90's..due to injuries...Began bodybuilding..did shows for ten years...tore a patella tendon..then met Ryan when he first moved to Florida...He lit a fire under my ass, got me fired up to do bench meets.. We started training together...He is, by far, the strongest son of a gun i have ever seen train!! I saw him throw around 600+ for reps in the bench..NO SHIRT!!! 500 + close grips for easy reps!! We used to have to travel almost an hour to train..we trained at a worlds gym, the owner was good, he bought texas power bars, lets us use chalk..real good atmosphere! The thing about Ryan...he was allways 10 minutes early, always was just as concerned with my training and the other partners training progress..was an awesome motivator, and most of all was a great friend...Like I said earlier..i have trained with a lot of people, but i will never forget my experience training with Ryan..hes not only an awesome athlete, but a great friend and a great motivator! The sport needs more of him! Thanks to him..I plan to hit a 600 bench this month!, and my fiance, she is 181..will hit over 300 in her second meet!! Your a real class act Ryan!!

Hey Muscle head275 were you in St Pete in March? I remeber talking to somoen about Ryan. And the guy i talked to had huge ass forearms and a strong ass wife as well. I am Jason Keene rmeeber the guy who did 242's i opend with 575 and couldnt touch anything else. If its not you good coinsidence. Either way welcome aboard. We are in Lakeland if you ever wanna train.

Musclehead275, Hey do you train at a Golds in Port Charllote. I think i also talked with you in St.pete and have seen you a few times in that golds when i visit my parents. If so its good to have you aboard and good luck to both you and your fiance at your next meet.

Hey powerlifterjay!! yes, i was the guy you talked to!! I was going to do that APA meet there in Lakeland this month, but they moved it to West palm! I guees ill be driving across the state! I finally got a denim, i love it, im looking for a 600!! I popped a real easy 555 last week! Had plenty left, I would definetly like to come up and train in Lakeland! Stay in contact...My fiance is getting freaky..she hit a 325 real easy! And she is still using a double poly! Take care buddy and thanks for welcoming me aboard!

Sorry guys...my newbie fiance had logged in under iron maiden and didnt log off, that was my reply..keep in touch powerlifterjay!!

Top Bottom