Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rxhealthdrugs.com order

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it normal if my bro orders a couple days after me and he receives his stuff before mine? I thought I should have received my things first....

I emailed needtoget with my info so he can talk to them. Waiting on his response also.

is it normal if my bro orders a couple days after me and he receives his stuff before mine? I thought I should have received my things first....

I emailed needtoget with my info so he can talk to them. Waiting on his response also.
They are not the postal service nor do they have control once it leaves there hands. Hell it could be sitting in a local sort hub just chilling for no reason. the postals service sucks ass sometimes no need to worry.

What all did y'all get -- was it the same or....??? That might hold the answer. I'm gonna place my order here soon, so i'm curious to see how this plays out

I have no idea i am not them, needto will help you with any questions you have.

You will get the products my friend. Everyone "always" gets there products from rxhealthdrugs.com Or they get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom