Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running into strange chemicals out there

ryno9000

-CJC-1295
-Fragment 176-191
-EGF (epidermal growth factor
-GHRP-2 (growth hormone releasing peptide)
-GHRP-6

These are just a few out of MANY I have run across. Without naming sources of course, does anyone know much about these? The info I have come across is limited to wikipedia and describes the chemical but details nothing about how they would be used, how effective, possible sides etc. etc. I am not really so much thinking of jumping into this stuff but more wanting to know more about its use in bodybuilding and how good/bad they might be. Anyone can shed light on this stuff would be cool. This could be a good thread.

Yea its just strange stuff no body has tried yet. It time it will get more attention and you will find more info on it. Its like pgcl, no one used to know what that was and they only use people saw when researching it was to induce labor in elephants. Now most know its a cutter.

There are a few people who are up on research peptides on this board.

That is the issue, they are research peptides, you would basically be a lab monkey.

There is one thread in the women's section about one of those if I remember correctly.

I can promise you you are throwing money into the wind when using these products. I have tried most of them without noticing hardly anything.

I guess I wonder how do you even know if you are using them correctly? At the right time? At the right dose? There is just nothing out there about them. They may work, if used correctly. But at what cost?

Tat - can you PM me with someone who may be able to shed light on this or have them comment on this thread?

Top Bottom