Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rumors about Jay Cutler

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF. When I read the title I thought something bad had happend to him, death etc. Who gives a flying F*C*, if he is or isn't, I bet you wouldnt leave your misses alone with him for the night.

I agree who gives a fuck...

After reading this I want to train 18 year old foreign-born female tennis hotties and gymnast wanna-be's and get laid all day! :evil:

Also, when I think about it...lets say the rumors of Jay being gay are not true but they are spreading around like wildfile in the world of BB, that might be enough to keep him from winning the O. Although we live in modern times many people hate homosexuals and the 'powers at be' in the sport most likely do not want a :rainbow: as Mr. O.

Being gay didn't help Bob Paris' career. Just my 2 cc's....

under said:
WTF. When I read the title I thought something bad had happend to him, death etc. Who gives a flying F*C*, if he is or isn't, I bet you wouldnt leave your misses alone with him for the night.

You could always have Craig Titus drive her home??? Just look for the burning Jaguar in the middle of the desert. She'll be dead in the trunk.

Wulfgar said:
Jay is NOT gay
your "source" is wrong
Im good friends with Jay and Kerry
they are very good people, honest and hardworking.

whatever asshole is spreading those rumors is a fucknut
asshole...spreading.. :eek: lol

caravan said:
Ok,

I heard from a very reliable inside source, that also happens to be a moderator on this here board that Jay Cutler is gay. Not meaning to say that being gay is derogatory or anything, but I heard he likes to sugar daddy new gym rats and likes to to pitch not catch.

Now is pitching alright and not gay? Or is just catching gay? Gay or not, he is still one of my bodybuilding idols and I would definately pitch to him if I were gay. Or would that actually make me gay?

Needto any thoughts? Ulter? Quadsweep?

In any case Jay Cutler would not be my choice as a celly if incarcerated. He definately would have me wearing cool aid lipstick.

dude, pitching, catching or even watching the game is all gay bro

big cracker never had any idea joe weider was gay. he was always posing with his pulled-and-stretched little wife betty in magazines. she also had/has a column in one of his magazines. who knew?

getting off topic here, but always found joe weider disturbing looking. he was always plastering his ancient face and oiled up aging muscle body everywhere. like a train wreck...couldnt look away.

rumors about jay being gay could hurt his endorsment career badly. skinny boys around the world are buying jays image when they shell out their hard earned cash for expensive OTC supplements.

whether or not he's gay seems wrong to start rumors online. guys got a livelihood to protect. never caused anyone here any harm. typical haters.
s

Last edited:
caravan said:
Ok,

I heard from a very reliable inside source, that also happens to be a moderator on this here board that Jay Cutler is gay. Not meaning to say that being gay is derogatory or anything, but I heard he likes to sugar daddy new gym rats and likes to to pitch not catch.

Now is pitching alright and not gay? Or is just catching gay? Gay or not, he is still one of my bodybuilding idols and I would definately pitch to him if I were gay. Or would that actually make me gay?

Needto any thoughts? Ulter? Quadsweep?

In any case Jay Cutler would not be my choice as a celly if incarcerated. He definately would have me wearing cool aid lipstick.

1) This does not belong in this section.
2) Who gives a shit.
3) Stand by this is gonna hurt.

Taoiron
Nugga Extraordinaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom