Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Romney: "Outsourcing isn't the same as Offshoring"...

Bain apparently was not involved in shipping jobs overseas from the article i posted u dum ngr

i didn't realize we were strictly speaking of your article ngr....put the bamboo spear away for a sec though and realize that Bain has been accused of aiding job flight overseas for years. I do not know if it is true or not, if it's just political hackery or not....but there seems to be some smoke there. Again, it's what people did....I just want him to admit that he's more interested in saving corporate jobs than he is wage labor jobs. I'm not saying that as a negative either...i have my own personal opinions on it but it's irrelevant, alot of people feel that you keep the rich afloat they'll spring up jobs again somewhere else. Just own it. Bain were Hatchet men...and in some ways you can argue they served a vital function in our economy. What that say's about our system though is branching off into another topic so I won't go there.

"On just about every level, this ad is misleading, unfair and untrue, from the use of “corporate raider” to its examples of alleged outsourcing."

And on just about every level I'm going to say you're full of shit.

But don't take it personally...I met Romney in person a couple of years ago and sat down to hear his rhetoric (along with Palin, Cheney, "Ghoul"iani, and Rove...He's full of shit too so I suppose you're in good company.) **grin**

....but there seems to be some smoke there.

Indeed...And this is precisely what I'm saying. It's worth further scrutiny, is it not?

Make no mistake, Romney is now at a disadvantage. How is Romney going to condemn Obamacare when he, as Gov of Massachusetts, laid down the framework that was to become the blueprint for a national version? Obama is going to burn him on that one. And all this obfuscation on Bain? I think a lot is being buried at the moment. I did not support Romney for these reasons as well as the fact that he's a warmonger (AKA...Obama), but that too is another story.

ahhh, it appears Bain capital either outright owned or invested in overseas companies that "specialized" in relocating american jobs to low wage environments like China. That's awesome. He's like a lower key version of Goldsmith. <---- massive K to anyone that understands that reference. lols

ahhh, it appears Bain capital either outright owned or invested in overseas companies that "specialized" in relocating american jobs to low wage environments like China. That's awesome. He's like a lower key version of Goldsmith. <---- massive K to anyone that understands that reference. lols

All I will say is, without giving too much away, a European counterpart, correct? **grin** I agree.

336032_10150926022981446_1190966377_o.jpg

Top Bottom