Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

darius75

I'm the owner + managing director of a software company (35 employees). I'm 37 years old and I haven't been on steroids for 20 years (used decca twice when I was 17-18). I had worked like hell in the office for 10 years, got fat like a pig, wasted my back, etc. I spent the last year to get back to some shape. No gear, but loads of aminos, gym 3 times a week + cardio. Now I'm OK. I will start my cycle in about two weeks. At the moment I have 5*72 IU Humatrope (original from a hospital) and 50 amps of Primobolan

I'm thinking of starting up some discussions on how to use aas when you are i) busy ii) building bulk muscle may not be a priority but iii) the cost of gear is not necessarily an isssue, etc

I would also appreciate feedback on experience with primo/growth combo - I'm thinking of 2-3 iu/day + 200-300 mg/week to start with. I would run primo for 12-16 weeks and I will take Humatrope for about 6-8 months.

Are there any other ideas for cycles that give you steady gains and increase in strength?

Darius

OK, no pics here, but will post some elsewhere. Yes I'm 100% positive that they are legit. Primos are from a pharmacy (bought them myself). Humatrope is from a hospital (bought them myself). Got the HumatroPen injection device with it, etc. But I think to get legit stuff is the main issue with planning "conservative" cycles - I really need to know what's in the amps and how much, etc.

OK, no pics here, but will post some elsewhere. Yes I'm 100% positive that they are legit. Primos are from a pharmacy (bought them myself). Humatrope is from a hospital (bought them myself). Got the HumatroPen injection device with it, etc. But I think to get legit stuff is the main issue with planning "conservative" cycles - I really need to know what's in the amps and how much, etc.

my wrath was meant for the scammer not you bro:) the board is a little slow this afternoon b/c of the games--bros will read these post later-my guess

i would try and help but I am GH challenged--I also put a copy of this thread in masters BB forum--check there also--they prob have more experience with GH

Last edited:
Start out low with the humatrope 1IU per day for 2 weeks, 1.5IU's for 2 weeks and then 2IU's per day for about 6 weeks, you should start to see some excellent results from that. Remember GH will not put on significant mass but will allow you to be nicely cut up!
I know nothing about Primo, I am sure others will chime in...
GLTY
Let us know how it is turning out in month 3!
Oh and buy the way start the GH for 2 months before adding AAS
Take GH AM right when you wake up. Don't eat for 30 min.

I am really careful with HGH. Shut that normal function down, and you are in serious trouble. You just want a nice bump up. I'd recommend 1 iu M-Fri with Sat and Sun off so body can not become dependant. I'm only doing 1 iu eod because my Dr believes that is all required for health if it is in partnership with added testo.

As for primo and eq and such .... it just didn't hit me enough. If I was going to inject and all that, I wanted POW results. Test p/c/e did that. Deca too. Even some orals like anavar and dbol had a fast hit.

Top Bottom