Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roid rage.. fact or fiction?

I agree with this. IF your an asshole your going to be a bigger asshole if your not an asshole you might be alittle less patient but that is all imo.

that is correct.. I have no patience.. twice on saturday I got very impatient at home with my girl when she was taking too long to make me lunch and then at a restaurant when they screwed up my order twice. looking back I cannot believe I was so impatient but the link was FOOD in both situations. i guess dont mess with my food and i will be good. cause some dude flicked me off in traffic and i got mad but let it go so traffic doesn't piss me off but not getting fed did.

girls seem to think that guys who take roids are aggressive and abusive. dunno how they got that from, but i guess that is what they read in their woman magazines or whatever .. who knows.

and while I am on cycle I have had episodes of aggression.. although I do not believe this is an excuse cause in general, I am a very calm and stoic guy. I had a recent episode in my personal life where I went into a rage and really scared the shit out of my gf. so this is why i ask. and now she is kinda freaked out.

countless vids online of guys in gyms going nuts.. throwing weights.. cussing out others etc.

what are your feelings about this.. is the roid rage thing a thing of fiction or is there fact behind it? and if you feel it is fact is it just the testosterone or is there more to it?

also have you had fits of roid rage in your personal life?

I feel roid rage is far over exaggerated. Often people make excuses to act like an
ass while on AAS. Purely an individual thing as well.

Yup i am the same way DONT FUCK WITH MY FOOD!!!!!!!!!! lol

I think the first time "roid rage" was ever mentioned it came from a criminal defense lawyer who was trying to claim his client was not responsible for murder because he was on juice. It was an act of desperation by the lawyer and his client was easily convicted.

I think roid "rage" is absurd. Maybe "roid grumpiness" but I have never become violent while on gear. I usually feel the opposite. I feel great and just want to fuck as many women as possible.

I think it actually make me more calm.....i feel good all day and dont even feel like i need to lose my temper.

i just get a little irritated when i haven't eaten in a while and my stomach is turtning. other than that i'm am a teddy bear.

Yeah, fact: steroids effect serotonin the chemical in the brain that causes agression.
This chemical is related to violence. taking steroids would change the level of neurotransmitters.
Alcohol does the same thing. You noticed when your at a bar 120 lb pussies get brave
when their drunk. Well, same thing with roid rage.

I gotta admit tren brings out the dark side in me. Test just makes me happy and horny but on tren I find my self having to count to 10 a lot more, then 20......then 100, by then I'll usually forget why I was mad in the first place!

Top Bottom