Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rob Parker won't return to ESPN - Cornball Brother

goin on 4T

MVP
Platinum
EF VIP
Rob Parker's contract not renewed by ESPN - ESPN

ESPN will not renew its contract with commentator Rob Parker, who was suspended last month following remarks he made on "First Take" in which he questioned Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III's "blackness."

Parker

"Rob Parker's contract expired at year's end. Evaluating our needs and his work, including his recent RG III comments, we decided not to renew his deal," an ESPN spokesperson said in a statement Tuesday.

During a Dec. 13 episode of "First Take" on ESPN2, Parker was discussing Griffin's answer to a question about Griffin's role as an African-American quarterback. In questioning Griffin's "blackness," Parker cited that Griffin has a white fiancée and is rumored to be Republican.

Among his comments, Parker, who is black, said: "Is he a brother or a cornball brother?"

Parker later issued an apology on his Twitter account. A day later, on Dec. 20, ESPN announced he was suspended for 30 days.

He called him a cornball brother!
WTF is a cornball brother?
LMFAO

Corny...plain...all American.....white.....sellout.....oreo.....zebra.

What a fucking retard. I met Griffin while he was attending Baylor through some mutual friends, and he was one of the most well spoken, intelligent people I have ever met under the age of 50, not to mention he's obviously a freak athlete. He conducts himself exactly as a role model and leader should.

Who gives a shit how 'black' he is?

Is Tiger less of a golfer for marrying a white woman?

Fuck Rob Parker.

Rob Parker is very replaceable. No reason to keep a guy around who has that kind of poor judgement. Guys like him are a dime a dozen. He had a great gig and blew it. :lmao:

Just so you know this is a real thing. I met a bunch of high school friends at a bar to watch the Falcons game. For some reason one of the guys asked who was the coolest dude in high school. I named this dude Howard Glass who EVERYBODY liked it. Football star, A student, good looking as hell, great personality. Even white girls liked him and this was 30 yrs ago in Georgia. Sure enough one of the guys goes "He doesn't count...he's black but he wasn't REALLY black". I thought it was pretty funny because I was also the guy who wasn't black enough in high school. To top it off the same guy asked me for my contact info when he found out I worked in IT....guess he'll be needing a job.

I've heard of black guys being 'not black enough'

But never a white guy being 'not white enough'

interesting

I've heard of black guys being 'not black enough'

But never a white guy being 'not white enough'

interesting
You've never seen a white guy clowned for being a wigger? Seriously? You live in Sweden?

No, I've heard the term.

But it was never 'not white enough'

It was always 'wigger' and the guy was always referred to as an idiot or thug or criminal. Pretty fucked up.

I bet Tiger was less of an athlete because he married a white woman and speaks well, right?

Or maybe Marshall Mathers can't rap because he's a wigger?

Top Bottom