Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

review diet plz?

MindGame

KETO
1st do AM CARDIO

Meal1-Protein Shake,1tablespool olive oil
Meal2-Soy protein,4-6eggwhites,1tablespoon olive oil
Meal3-Chicken Breast,5eggwhites,1tbsp oil
meal4-Protein shake,1tbsp oil
Meal5,chicken Breast,1tbsp oil
meal6-5eggwhites,1teaspoon oil

supplements
xenadrine
pure creatine
protein powder

I'd say vary your fat intake a bit. Olive oil is good, but does not contain enough omega 3.
Have some canned or fresh salmon/mackerel as one of your meals, add some flax oil instead of olive oil and try some peanut/almond butter; they're fairly low in carbs.

One last thing, ditch the soy; studies have found it has oestrogenic properties. Substitute it with red meat.

Hope that helped.

Try not to lose more than 2 lbs per week. More than that and you'll be burning too much muscle mass.

Forget the soy. It's crap.

Eat unsalted, unroasted nuts and 2-3 yolks per day. Dietary cholesterol doesn't have a significant impact on blood chol. Also yolks have good the good kinf of fats.

5 yolks are fine, as long as you don't have genetic predisposition to heart disease due to elevated chol.
But stick to 3. 5 might be a bit overdo. As I said, include lean red meat.

Ripped thx;) i have Steak at home aint sure if its lean or do i know if its BEEF SHOULDER or SIRLOIN,but you think 2 a day would be to much since my aim is 1700cals?

Buy lean cuts of meat (round eye, filet, top sirloin); they have around 4g of fat per 100g. See how many Kcals you want per meal and hence the amount of meat. Have it for one of your meals.

Top Bottom