Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Retarded straps.....

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
I only use my straps at the end of a group of sets when I'm whipped to maybe get one more set with a weight I maybe couldn't get at that point. So maybe 3 sets a week.

But the point is.....anyone ever pick ip their straps to put them on and lose all sense of how they go on ? I swear this happens to me every time like I'm 14 seeing pussy for the first time....I'm like straps......derrrr duhhhh....... Wtf....

Am I retarded or does this happen to you guys?

Your retarded

Lol

Had to!

I HATE this!!! Yes, done it many times like am sos trying to figure out how to put them on hoping no one is looking thinking man is this rite? This jus doesnt feel rite how the F:-k does this go!?

I usually get so frustrated with them that I just throw them on the ground and man handel the weight

Your retarded

Lol

Had to!

I HATE this!!! Yes, done it many times like am sos trying to figure out how to put them on hoping no one is looking thinking man is this rite? This jus doesnt feel rite how the F:-k does this go!?

Yes.....this ....^^^^^ fuck me. I posted this in the middle of rack pulls a few minutes ago. Why am I on ef at the gym!

I hadn't used straps since having two ganglions removed and was doing the same thing loaded bar for deads on the floor and I'm fucking with the straps like a tard ... But thn I see a guy doing pull-ups with hooks and lost all faith in people

I quit using straps years ago, but yes I used to have this problem at times. You go to put em on and they're angled the wrong way, then you switch em and they're still fucked. WTF? LOL.

Lmao!!!

Ef whore

My join date vs. Post count would suggest otherwise.

Lol.....

But seriously....I was like what the fuck...turn them over....what the fuck.....switch hands.....what the FUCK! ....

I said I have to post this shit and see if any of these fuckers had this mental issue!

Top Bottom