Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Repost: What have I done?!?!

YellowD

For some reason my original ID isn't allowing me to post anymore (probably temporary with the new board). However, I have been noticing a lot of new guys hitting for their first time, and thought a nice way of coming back to the board would be a repost of the few minutes following my first cycle nearly a year ago. It feels good to be back.

YellowD98 - July 19, 2000

Im sitting here right now with a piece of toilet paper attatched to my bare ass with toilet paper. Im still sweating... and a little dizzy.
My hands fumbled as I tried to break the amp. Trying to be gentle, I grasped it firmly and gave it a push with my thumb. Then again. Damn thing, finally, with two hands I pressed firmly, pop. No going back now.

I unwrapped the syringe, cutting open the plastic. Quickly I inserted into the amp. Now my hands were becoming shakey. I laid the amp on my bathroom counter and got on one knee. I stared as I tried to suck up the oil into the syringe. I had bathed it over hot water to try to thin it out, but I guess it didn't work. It took a very long time to get it all into the syringe. Almost 10 minutes it seemed. Then I got up with the syringe in hand and pulled down my pants. There I was, a syringe in my hand and my bare ass hanging out. I pressed the needle up against my ass. Too low. I moved it, too high. Too much to the left. I must have placed the tip of the needle on my butt at least 20 times. Finally, I found a good spot. I looked at the needle in the mirror. Pushed on it very very slightly. Ack. A small prod in my ass. WTF? Its IN my ass already? I pushed it in a little farther. About 1/4 of an inch was left. I tried to pull on it, but that was a pain in the ass too. I saw a few bubbles spurt out. Finally, I was sweating and shaking like a pig. Quickly, I pushed on the syringe firmly. This was a bitch. A little harder. It started to go in... but I didn't feel anything going in. But it must be in, there is nothing in the syringe anymore. The needle had been in my ass so long, blood started dripping from the entrance spot. I pressed the needle against the stopper for almost a minute firmly to make sure it was all in my ass. I wasn't about to do this again today. Then when I thought I was done, I yanked the bitch out, threw it on the counter and took a deep breath.

Im still alive? Not dizzy, no heart attack? Fucking awesome! My ass was bleading quite a bit now, so I grabbed some toilet paper to clean my ass wound. I searched for some band aids. Fuck we're all out. I grabbed the electric tape that I used to wrap and dispose of my syringe and amp and used it to adhere an alcohol soaked piece of toilet paper to my ass. God damned... I can't believe I've done this.

So here I am, 15 minutes later. Ready to work out my legs. My ass is starting to sting now, and the toilet paper is still there. There's no going back now. I feel awesome.

Re:

lol - I remember that buddy! Where have you been anyway?

Later,

I'd been working a lot in the past, got a new job in the fall along with another semester of classes. Plus I started getting into partying (probably a little too much). But now, I've slowed down, got back into the gym 3 or 4 times a week, and am ready to go for it again.

Top Bottom