Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Religious; Is it possible for "God" and the "Devil" to ever make up? What then?.

the one I made up last night....

from my point of view, this new monotheistic relgion has just as much merit as all the others. DO you wanna come to church and donate some cash?

I think the better question is If God and the Devil realized they had a homosexual attraction to each other and decided to be fuck buddies who would be the top and who would be the bottom?

I'm gonna go with God being the top, I think the Omnipotent one wouldn't take no dick in the ass.

Religious; Is it possible for "God" and the "Devil" to ever make up? What then?. (

NO! They are one of the same! Sort of a "Superior Bipolar Being!"
It can hower be one with itself!

Nope....

Satan can not obtain forgiveness. Why?

Satan has beheld God. Satan knows who and what God is. In spite of this knowledge, Satan chose to rebel....to attempt to be God himself. Obviously, he failed.

Man may have the audacity to think he is a god, but man has never beheld God in all His glory. We do such foolish things ignorant of the truth. Hence, God is willing to forgive a repentant soul of such foolishness.

I can just imagine God and Satan making out and suddenly Moses walks into their room by accident and says: "You guys are sooooooo busted!!!"

jh1 said:
Well... if I was St.Lucifer... I would never forgive god for what he had done to me...

:devil:
St. Lucifer? He's not a saint, he's one of the 4 crowned princes of hell, the morning star, the bringer of light. I'll run this by him later.

My understanding of the scriptures lead me to believe that God and Satan will not come to terms.

If you believe God's word is infalliable like I do you will read that good will triumph over evil. The two are at polar ends and according to scripture will be so eternally. That means forever.

When I die, I'm going to take them both out bowling. All differences aside, we'll just have a fun night of bowling.

My money is on the Devil.

Top Bottom