Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

relationship issues... i am losing my fucking mind

madbomber..

I am truly sorry to hear about your current situation!! There is nothing harder in the world than living with someone, after a "breakup". Like many others, on this board I have been in a similar situation.... Hang in there!! :)

As hard as it may be for you right now...You need to take care of yourself, Sweetie. If you truly want to gain this woman's trust back you are going to need all the energy and patience that you have to give. So, get your sleep and eat away!! You will need the energy and the rest so you are thinking clear!!

It is a good sign that she is still living with you...If she had totally given up she would have found new living arrangements. Winning back her trust will be a slow process...ease yourself back into her life slowly. Take "baby steps" so to speak and even though you are anxious try not to push her!! And remember that often times it is the little, simple things in life that make the biggest difference.

I wish you the best of luck!!
~toga
:verygood:

so... would it be wrong of me to ask you for naked pictures? :)

NEVER BEG!!!! If you remember nothing else.....
NEVER BEG!!!! It's about respect for yourself.

And go talk to a therapist......quickly.

Sounds like you knew you were treating her like shit at the time, and coninued to do it.

That's called sabotaging the relationship. It also sounds like you done this before.

You may have some kind of fear of commitment / and or of a healthy relationship.

Was your childhood as chaotic as you've made you love life into. Sometimes when people have an unstable home growing up, they are compelled to create chaos in their lives as adults!!

Anyway you need counseling- too much anger to have a healthy relationship, and until you figure out the cause and fix it, you will only continue to do more of the same!

WODIN said:
Go find out why your raging with a therapist. Then start acting civil towards this woman and stop saying you willl do something and just do it.

That's the only way you have even a sliver of hope.

The old man is right. Maybe if she sees that you are going to an outside agent for help...then she will believe that you are tryin to change. Talk is cheap in this situation. Winning a woman's trust is hard work. Gaining it back after you lost it....well I dont envy you at all. But if you truly love her it is worth it.

does insurance cover mental health?

what happens if i hate the shrink and attack him? can i get committed? hmmm, that may be good for me, providing the eagles win the superbowl when i am NOT committed.

The only positive thing that came out my breakup was that I spent all of my spare time in the gym - and now I have the six-pack I always wanted but no lady to run her fingers over it....sob....

Most health insurance covers counseling session- although they vary on how many per year!

And btw- if you get mad and attck the counselor you need to be put in a nice quiet place with a thorozine drip!

Top Bottom