Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Redheads!

I got turned off by red-heads in high-school because a lot of them had like non-existant or blond-red eyebrows and to me that was ugly.

Now I am married to the fireiest, red-hot, spiciest, red-head on the planet! IMHO. haha. She's so spicy that south of her border she smells kinda like jalepenos/mexican and it drives me absolutely crazy.

Y'know Renee Russo the actress (The Thomas Crown Affair) is like 50 and her body (very hot considering she is like 50) is very similar to the wifey's.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT MY COCK.....

.....IS COOKIN'

My RedHead

Hey guys;
New to EF; like it alot.
Re: Red Heads
My wife is 31, 36D-24-36, 5"3", 125, beautiful hourglass figure with that tiny waist, with LONG red hair. She's the first Redhead I ever dated, and I ended up married to her. She's my only workout partner and keeps up like a champ...she's beautiful, strong, great wife and mom, and the most sexually adventurous woman I've ever known....NOTHING she won't try. If I could pick one person on earth I had to be stranded on an island with, it would be my LIL RED.

DDF

I am not a true "red head" just more on the light auburn/brown side.
Luckily for me, that means that I don't have freckes all over:)
Just a fair complexion and blue eyes.

:angel:

if you can find a redhead with some color its all good. but the honkey white milky skin that most posess is quite a turn off.

Dogballs said:
if you can find a redhead with some color its all good. but the honkey white milky skin that most posess is quite a turn off.

That's why I use self tanner. Keeps me from looking like a ghost and away from tanning beds, so I can preserve my youthfull good looks:)
:angel:

I am a natural red head (fire crotch...LOL)! I saw the post and had to jump in.... I love my hair color b/c its only 2% of the population and it shimmers in the sun! I go to a tanning bed so I dont look milky white. I always tell the guys "once you go red, you never wanna go back!" Any males out there that would love a 24 year old red head from Austin, Texas? ;-)

Top Bottom