Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red light

I don't think that you should waste money on a lamp that's pretty dumb Aaron Rodgers crap

Better off spending your money on some good quality growth hormone. para pharma has you covered

Thanks for all the input.
I did not list my opinion cause I wanted y’all’s first.
I was thinking it might help some but not as much as advertised. And not sure it is worth that expense.
I was thinking it would work more like a warmer heating pad.
I have not got into this red light therapy.
Now I am seeing green light stuff.
Yes yoga is great and I agree with that.
I say I am in gym 2 hours a day. Then I hear some say that is too long.
I warm up and usually hot tub or dry sauna after.
I am not a new sports car anymore.
I am an old truck with a big motor. I have to warm it up before racing then do a lot of maintenance after words.

great example is my knee last week.
I hurt something on back side.
Spent a week walking funny. Lots of ice, heat, massage and stretching. Luckily nothing torn. The next week I lifted legs accordingly. Was ready to skip the day if needed. All went good. More of same this week and next week should be solid.
All that said it was caused by not stretching enough prior. I was in hurry and jumped in cold. My own fault.

Yes I have to train differently cause of my age.. I ease into a lot of things. Gives my body a chance to tell me how it feels that day.
Thanks for all the opinions.

I am looking at a red light product by Kineon.
It has 3 red lights on a strap. Says you can strap it on and have an isolated area treated. For pain.
I am looking at it for my knees, elbows, shoulders etc….

Any have experience with this?
None

Top Bottom