Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED Blast is here! Two weeks only $34

I've taken this stuff twice since I got it. Took 8 first time and didn't notice anything. Took 10 next time didnt notice anything??? I'm 275 right now...guess I have to go solid spine style and take 14???

Have upped my dosage to 8 and feeling the effects alot more now, will prob up it to 9 next week. I take it this is ok at 178 (will be cutting in the next 2 weeks). Also a serious question, does anyone elses piss turn bright yellow, its not dehydration as i am drinking alot of water throughout the day and workout and take more than teh reccomended dose with the tabs. Just curious.

took 12 tonight and FELT it. I'm impressed.

How much filler per cap is used...wish I didn't have to down 12 of those horse pills...are they just packed with compounds and little filler?

DBBT said:
took 12 tonight and FELT it. I'm impressed.

How much filler per cap is used...wish I didn't have to down 12 of those horse pills...are they just packed with compounds and little filler?

did 2 pills really make that much of a difference for you?

Cutt29 said:
did 2 pills really make that much of a difference for you?
honestly it did. Don't know why exactly, maybe I ate more calories today, but I don't believe I did. I have a pretty high tolerance for any stim period but 12 is finally where I felt something, it was good. Been natty for a few months and still have the same strength haven't lost size...even took a few weeks off of lifting during Christmas. So I'm happy.

Awesome! Thanks for posting your results. I'm stuck at 10. I used 10 last night and couldn't sleep without some assistance. I think I'll try your 12 dose when I can train in the morning again.

DBBT said:
honestly it did. Don't know why exactly, maybe I ate more calories today, but I don't believe I did. I have a pretty high tolerance for any stim period but 12 is finally where I felt something, it was good. Been natty for a few months and still have the same strength haven't lost size...even took a few weeks off of lifting during Christmas. So I'm happy.

interesting, im good with a no doze and 10 right now, may try 12 alone and see what the difference is like

Top Bottom