Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED Blast is here! Two weeks only $34

I learned that I need to use 10 on training days only. That's the best effect for me. A lot of people are adding Cardio Breeze to it but I don't need that. I train every other day.

I got my first jar of red blast towards the middle of last month.

The first time I used it, I received all the benefits read about on this thread,

Now however, even after increasing my dosage substantially, I have developed a tolerance to it, and it just does not seem as affective.

I will be cycling it every other week to see if that brings back that initial kick, I loved it at first, just believe you need to cycle it to maintain its potency.

Anyone else notice this, or is your current dosage as potent as the first time you used it?

Don’t misunderstand me, it is like sex, I love it, I just want that initial kick back.

Maybe I can add something, have been drinking it with redline, still nothing amazing.

solidspine said:

The first time I used it, I received all the benefits read about on this thread,

Now however, even after increasing my dosage substantially, I have developed a tolerance to it, and it just does not seem as affective.

I will be cycling it every other week to see if that brings back that initial kick, I loved it at first, just believe you need to cycle it to maintain its potency.

Anyone else notice this, or is your current dosage as potent as the first time you used it?

Don’t misunderstand me, it is like sex, I love it, I just want that initial kick back.

Maybe I can add something, have been drinking it with redline, still nothing amazing.
works the same for me as it did the first time.. hmm

solidspine said:

I am into my 3rd week w/Red blast & I feel the same as solidspine (I am 180lbs & have been taking 6 tabs) 1st two-three times I used it was great but the last week I really haven't been feeling much. Before redblast I was taking CEE along w/one cardio breeze & comparing the two I would go with the latter. This has been my experience & I am a big fan of Anafit, etc.

macrophage69alpha said:
try the higher end dosing for your bodyweight, 9 tabs.

most people that have used purecee and CB or trex tend to prefer the higher end dosage range.

Hell I have been using 6 tabs...maybe I read the instructions wrong...will try 7 tomorrow & build up to 9 , thanx mac

Top Bottom