Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recovery after 8 week Andropen only

mc1013

Hey guys,

I'm new here and am really hoping someone can help me out. I'm 21 years old and just did my first cycle. The only thing it consisted of was Andropen 275 for 8-9 weeks. I went from 180 to 205. Currently, it's about 2 and a half months after my last pin and still have all of the weight that I gained. The problem is that erections aren't exactly hard anymore. I was stupid and didn't take PCT because the friend I got them from doesn't and is fine. Does anyone know what I can do about my erections? Is this something that I just have to wait out?

Andropen has Deca in it so your prolactin is probably high since it is a 19nor drug.

This is what I suggest. Ask Dylan or Steve for a good pct to jumpstart your testosterone. And on top of that I would add in a drug called cabergoline to reduce prolactin.

I appreciate the quick reply oatmeal. To be honest with you, this whole situation is scary to me and I don't plan on cycling again. I'd like to avoid pinning anything else into my body. If I don't take anything, will my body adjust naturally?

I appreciate the quick reply oatmeal. To be honest with you, this whole situation is scary to me and I don't plan on cycling again. I'd like to avoid pinning anything else into my body. If I don't take anything, will my body adjust naturally?

Most of the time. The body is very resilient and will return back to homeostasis, but it could take a while. PCT is designed to give your body a "jumpstart" to start producing its own natural testosterone again. Preventing that depression or loss of gains after cycle.

I wouldn't not take anything. You need to get this under control. Did you take an AI while you were on the juice?

Also don't be scared of AAS. You just need to make better more informed decisions in the future. Don't ever listen to your "buddy" at the gym. Go online and research before taking anything.

The only thing that I took was the Andropen. Looking back, it was the stupidest thing that I could have done. So to get back to normal, what is your recommendation? You said Cobergoline? and also, who is Dylan or Steve? I'm very new, I'm sorry haha

This was a foolish thing to do. It was over your head, but its fine. Now is it?

Dont listen or do what your friend or gym buddies say when it comes to this and alot of things that will pass you by trough life.
You gotta know where to put your feet, dont listen to random half wit on where to put em. I could be one of those, but i wont push it.
Im telling some truths, and you'll know when i do.

You shouldve thought twice about this. You ALWAYS do cycle support and pct, and with no experience, but your buddy is "fine" it's gonna hit the fan hard. You do not know how your body reacts to certain compounds and if things go out of hand, you're left with nothing as of preventive matters.

You should get a bloodwork. Full hormone panel.
Im unfamiliar with andropen, but a pct is needed anyways. Caber will help your high prolactin, which will save your dick. It'll be fine with time, but your dick will bummer you for quite some time. Thats what you get. :/
It's all on you. Some unleashed - a supplement, should help willy out too. Caber is a good idea!

I really appreciate your feedback. I'm gonna ask you a question though. Is a natural recovery impossible?

I really appreciate your feedback. I'm gonna ask you a question though. Is a natural recovery impossible?

Yes like I said ealier bro natural recovery is "possible" but it can either take time to return to normal or your body won't be the same as before you started. You run this risk not doing a pct. Please bro do a pct.

Step 1: get a female hormonal panel done from private md labs. Also add in the prolactin test.

These test will get all the basics you need. Testosterone levels, estrogen level, FSH, LH levels.. ect

Step 2: PCT 4 weeks

Clomid: 25/25/25/25
DAA 3 grams ED
Unleashed/Post cycle combo from NTBM
Cabergoline (use based on blood work. Start with low does)
Adex (use based on blood work. If estrogen is high .25mg EOD)

Step 3: Get Blood Work done again after 8 weeks.

Step 4. Research before using AAS Again bro.

Hey guys,

I'm new here and am really hoping someone can help me out. I'm 21 years old and just did my first cycle. The only thing it consisted of was Andropen 275 for 8-9 weeks. I went from 180 to 205. Currently, it's about 2 and a half months after my last pin and still have all of the weight that I gained. The problem is that erections aren't exactly hard anymore. I was stupid and didn't take PCT because the friend I got them from doesn't and is fine. Does anyone know what I can do about my erections? Is this something that I just have to wait out?

This is why you should do all your proper research before running a cycle... This is the type of thing that gives steroids a bad name, because people don't do the proper research and hurt themselves... I hope that you learned from this because you have caused yourself unnecessary shutdown... you are too young in the first place to even be running steroids man... you never kickstarted your hpta again and your test production shut down... you need to run a 6-8 week pct...

kickstart it now with some hcg... run it 1000 ius week for the next 4 weeks...
run clomid 6 weeks 50/50/25/25/25/25
hcgenerate ES for 6 weeks
unleashed/post cycle for 6 weeks

you may even want to go for 8 weeks... you need to get this started NOW...

Top Bottom