Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recommended cycle length on sus 250

ozcroboy said:
yer id go 500mg a week. just was told u should tapper on and off the gear

I would not listen to the person that told you to taper on and off.
It has no scientific basis and has been proven not to help but to hurt the bodies natural HPTA.
In other words they are giving you bad advice.
All steroids naturally taper any way if you watch their blood levels over hours (for some) and days (for others).
Start with 250mgs a week.
That will give you three times the normal amount of testosterone in your system.
If you can't grow considerably off that you are not eating right or working out properly.
Also, make sure you have hcg and all before you start and you know how to use it.
Best of luck!

ozcroboy said:
12-16 on 500mg or 250mg? shit seems a long time for a 1st cycle? correct me if im wrong which i prob am. haha. doin all things by the books what sort of gain could be had for a 1st cycle of this size.

First time was 12 weeks, at 500 a week. Later cycles 16 mixed with other compounds. You don't need a lot for a first cycle, one compound will do.

Run it between 10-12 weeks at 250-500 mg's/week. I did 400 mg's and ate like a sombitch and gained 22 lbs... Rest, eat and follow a strict diet and you will gain nicely... Have adex on hand and P.C.T. lined up b-4 you start...

Top Bottom