Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reading old posts and threads....

Dakotah

xoxoxo
Platinum
cuz i am bored and i found out a few people from back in the day on EF were two faced!! kinda disturbing since they pretended to like me and when they thought i was gone for good they post some shit; why -not sure but i will say this. If you judge me on some website id hate to see you in real life. id eat you for breakfast luv....

Mind you all i know how internet works and such and dont take too much to heart but it was a couple i thought i was ok to talk to....

oh well lesson learned :D

anyone else find stuff like that??

Well I'm sure I wasnt one of them since I dont know who you are, but clearly you have a lot of time on your hands... did you just do a search for your username? *creepy* :sulk:

Well I'm sure I wasnt one of them since I dont know who you are, but clearly you have a lot of time on your hands... did you just do a search for your username? *creepy* :sulk:
nope had a message asking if i was pals w someone and then i looked up the thread- but thanks for the interest person i dont know.... and today i do have lots of time -hence the thread im bored. thanks for the idea tho

You got a bit more inked up.
yes yes - think im done now but hey never know what id have room for lol- tho leg tats will never happen in my life seeing as its the only places i have left to put any

nope had a message asking if i was pals w someone and then i looked up the thread- but thanks for the interest person i dont know.... and today i do have lots of time -hence the thread im bored. thanks for the idea tho
Maybe you'll find more dirt! ;)

The "I dont know who you are" was just to clear myself as one of those people... and because I really dont know who you are :) but I didnt mean it in a "dont know dont care" kinda way so sorry if it came out that way.

Nothing wrong with searching for your name, Puddles and Plank do it all the time... :D

Maybe you'll find more dirt! ;)

The "I dont know who you are" was just to clear myself as one of those people... and because I really dont know who you are :) but I didnt mean it in a "dont know dont care" kinda way so sorry if it came out that way.

Nothing wrong with searching for your name, Puddles and Plank do it all the time... :D
no worries- i know it wasnt you :D no need to clear it

as for being creepy well im sure people think that anyways just looking at me so truly no worries :D

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom