Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reaching your fitness goals. Getting started and your check list for success

Re: Reaching your goals. Getting started and your check list for success

lol! Damn! I'm usually ordering 4 double cheese burgers and a small fry (all $1 each).

I would like those cheeseburgers better if they didn't have American cheese (prefer cheddar). But hell, they're $1! 25g protein and 25g fat (yikes) in each one. Sometimes I'll throw out two sets of buns and make two quadruple cheeseburgers. :D

I like the junior chicken burgers...they're a lot more expensive in Canada :worried:

Did deads today. Just ate 2 half pound cheeseburgers. Thats 1 pound of lean ground beef, 2 whole grain buns, and 4 slices of mozzarella. This pillow feels good.

sounds very tasty man

lol! Damn! I'm usually ordering 4 double cheese burgers and a small fry (all $1 each).

I would like those cheeseburgers better if they didn't have American cheese (prefer cheddar). But hell, they're $1! 25g protein and 25g fat (yikes) in each one. Sometimes I'll throw out two sets of buns and make two quadruple cheeseburgers. :D

They are "on sale" at 2 Euro each...roughly $3. I can't afford them when they aren't on sale.

Thank goodness gas is down to $6.50 a gallon so I can afford to drive to the drive thru

Meh I had chink food when I woke up,pizza for lunch and felt like a fat fuck for hours. Hit the gym and cranked out a Pr on the deads. Added 20lb's to the bar so I went and had more pizza for dinner. Fuck I feel great but like shit at the same time.

lol. sometimes needto when i have a cheat meal i eat as much as i possibly can, that makes me feel so fat but its so fun to do once or twice a week. once last year i eat 64 wings at quaker steak at one setting. thats one bad cheat meal. lol.

Eating pizza is cheating? :worried:

I'm bulking so everything edible with a decent amount of protein it's on my list!

They are "on sale" at 2 Euro each...roughly $3. I can't afford them when they aren't on sale.

Thank goodness gas is down to $6.50 a gallon so I can afford to drive to the drive thru

when I was in greece, I hit those little "fast food" gyro places. Chicken meat and fries in a pita! Yum!! I think that was like 4 euros, and that was on Santorini, so I would think it's cheaper on the mainland.

Fuck I miss Greece. :(

Top Bottom