Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raw eggs? any risk??

raw eggs are fine. wash the skell with soap and hot water and you will eliminate the already verry low chance of problems. i find the studies on raw vs cooked eggs to be wrong. i think i get more out of a raw egg. but thats just personal observation.

So just to confirm - those egg whites in the carton don't necessarily have to be cooked? That would save me so much freakin' time.

So just to confirm - those egg whites in the carton don't necessarily have to be cooked? That would save me so much freakin' time.

that is a whole different thing im not sure about.

I have personally seen guys drink egg whites from the cartons after workouts in the Gold's Gym parking lot.

I prefer boiled myself, but my father ate raw eggs for YEARS in milkshakes or in a cup with breakfast.

i toss whole raw organic ( and cage free ) eggs into my whey shake. they barely affect the taste. i don't see the point of trying to gulp them down by themselves when they blend so well into the shake.

Wash the shells with warm water using anti-bacterial soap before cracking ,you should be good to go,been doing it this way for many years never a problem except for the egg perfume i release occasionally.so if you ever see me running i'm looking for a vacant aisle.

sooo...bio availability wise...i always read research that was done on rats with protein markers. it showed that cooked eggs were more bio-available. I however do not see how that could be possible compared to a raw egg thats just chillin with raw amino acids that haven't been compromised by heat.

I think it matters on the eggs. There was that huge recall in Iowa this year...I wouldn't want to be eating those eggs raw, but on average, there's probably no harm in it.

Top Bottom