Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raw eggs? any risk??

DJ_UFO

Banned
I used to do it all the time when I was a kid, but today, in this world of chemicals and infections, I've heard is "dangerous". What are the risks of swallowing down 4-5 raw eggs?

Salmonella from the shells I believe. Not totally sure on that though.

I have read the bioavailability of raw eggs is shit though. Something to consider/further research before consuming them exclusively. The pasteurized egg white in the carton are fine raw and make most shakes taste really good.

Thanks guys. The only problem with the pasteurized egg whites, is that is processed food. I'm thinking about swallowing organic raw eggs, like in the old days. Seems like raw preserves all its nutritious contents, compared to boiled, fried or scrambled.

I did tons of research on this about a month ago and come to find out its pretty safe. To make a long story short, you want free range eggs. 1 in about 30,000 eggs has salmonilla and its usually from caged chickens or eggs that are already cracked.

I did tons of research on this about a month ago and come to find out its pretty safe. To make a long story short, you want free range eggs. 1 in about 30,000 eggs has salmonilla and its usually from caged chickens or eggs that are already cracked.

Thanks man! So I guess I would be ok shooting organic raws down my throat. :)

I wasn't "that" worried though about bacteria. I'm sick of all that dangers shit in this modern world. If I die, so be it. If not, it will only make me stronger.

now day chicken did been inject with all kind of chemical

that suck, when try you organic is to high price

i wish i still live in the village there is free from chemical

i mean is not a town chicken is village chicken

where it run free and eat from the earth

the result is safe

Top Bottom