Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Raina appreciation thread ....

Thanks QT. I'm just here to be me and educate the public about the dangers of zombies and monkey-violence. And YOU saying I'm hot is a real honor since you're a sultry little vixen yourself.
 
Raina said:
Thanks QT. I'm just here to be me and educate the public about the dangers of zombies and monkey-violence. And YOU saying I'm hot is a real honor since you're a sultry little vixen yourself.
uh, that violence is called "progress".
 
So a monkey acting all cute from you and then one day tearing off your genitals is progress? OKay there psycho....
 
superqt4u2nv said:
girl has been on fire with the witty remarks lately.

Plus if you haven't noticed she is super fine :qt:

Damn straight!!
 
Raina said:
So a monkey acting all cute from you and then one day tearing off your genitals is progress? OKay there psycho....
cite a monkey nut snatching, please.
 
I remember Raina, she looks like Alicia Silverstone right. Real hottie thats for sure. Id like to hook up with her but I know she is married and respect that.
 
Yay for Raina.

worship2.gif
 
I agree, she has been on fire. That does in no way take away anything else she's been the rest of the time. This is just icing on the cake. A good bro, and a sight for sore eyes as well.

lol @ "Miss Mahogany".
 
:)
i appreciate raina
 
superqt4u2nv said:
girl has been on fire with the witty remarks lately.

Plus if you haven't noticed she is super fine :qt:






She is more than super fine,she has some Gallery Pics that sends my BP off the charts on the peg-o-Meter!
I would wine & dine & Dance with her until sunrise! :heart:
RADAR
 
the real question is has she read a certain book yet so we can discuss already? :)

Anywhoo Raina knows I love her not much else I can say
 
Thank you all for being so sweet!

Austin-- I'm going to start it tomorrow! I finished crossroads of twilight this weekend AND read all of the time traveler's wife. I've been up until 1-2am for the last 3 night reading!
 
Top Bottom