Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

R-ALA - Final Question....

JKurz1

Banned
Is it possible that R-ALA is messing with my "boyz"? LOL.....on a serious note, after I take 100mg or 200mg of R-ALA, I get this pain or numbing sensaton in my lower extremity....I thought I was having prostate problems, but now I'm not so sure. Was having problems urinating with force and I thought my test level were down and/or Ihad some blockage, possible from a cycle a few months back....any help would be greatly appreciated and K'd....

maybe you just have small nuts bro... j/k.

Have you ever been to a urologist? Maybe you have a vericose vein? It is common in men, while some have it severely and others dont.

You probably dont, and it would be not much too worry about, just a thought.

well the pain sucks.....and the numbness is effecting my sex life....not a joke.....wonder if it's the R-ala....

macrophage69alpha said:
what else are you taking?

stims, drugs, etc..

Mac - howd I know you would think it was something else....truth is right now, a little ephedrine, and that's it.....and protein......

BUT, the feeling get, esp. the uneasyness, is with 10 minutes after I take Rala......

ephedrine is the most likely cause, particularly post cycle where your E to T ratio is off.

would venture to guess that the "uneasyness" is either psychosomatic or due to a shift in blood sugar (you might want to try taking it closer to meal.. ie 5 min or with meal)

Not post cycle......my last cycle was about 11 months ago....I thought I followed PCT to the tee.....Clomid.....on a test/deca cycle........could I still be shut down?

JKurz1 said:
Not post cycle......my last cycle was about 11 months ago....I thought I followed PCT to the tee.....Clomid.....on a test/deca cycle........could I still be shut down?

even if not shut down, ephedrine can irritate prostate. However deca is rather suppressive..
would discountinue ephedrine to see if that is the issue

Top Bottom