Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quick N2shampoo review

Yeah I'm about to run out but last I checked it was out of stock. Wanna pick up 2 bottles myself.

That is some serous bull shit lmao.Where in the hell did you get that? N2shampoo is site specific and only blocks DHT at the scalp not throughout the entire body like other drugs the docs wil give ya. It does not lower test or dht at all just at the scalp only.

Awsome!!! Tnx for ur reply. Well where I got that? Lol! Cause the drugs will do that thats why I asked. Make sense?

Def want some.

Been using it for 3 months now on and off, a little goes a long way and the smell is awesome. Anyone with thinning hair (as I am/was) should give it a try.

update

when i wrote this thread i just had the sample. my usual amount of hair coming out in the shower didnt return for about a couple more weeks after i wrote this. then it came back. i bought a bottle at that time and have been using it ever since. my hair is really long and i use it every other day and still have a good amount left.

but anyway i ran a cycle of masteron (150eod) and proviron (75mg/day) and only noticed a tiny increase in hair coming out in the shower. the increase of hair was about a little less than the same amount that comes out when im completely off cycle and not using the shampoo.. so even on mast and proviron less hair still came out.

deff one of my favorite supps for sure and figured i would give a quick update

My girlfriend is interested in this to possible thicken her hair. Could this do the trick and is it ok for colored hair. She gets highlights

Top Bottom