Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quick N2shampoo review

die faster

need2 sent me a sample of n2shampoo after i posted a hair loss related thread.. wasnt on cycle or anything, but my hair is long and alot comes out when im in the shower, sometimes huge clumps of hair and i wonder how im not bald. my hairline is still good, but looks just a little receded.

started using the n2shampoo, washed my hair every other day, didnt really notice anything, then about a week and a half into it, i stopped losing so much hair. then it slowed down even more, and now hardly any even comes out. this was from the sample, and i stopped using it about a month ago. also started a beastdrol cycle about 4 weeks ago and still, no hair is really coming out. ive ran beast and dieselbolan both a few times before and it causes more hair loss every time, then it returns to normal a few weeks after. im actually losing less hair now then when i was in highschool

I use this also, hair is thicker and fuller for sure.Also was on a BD cycle and had no hair loss at all.

need2 sent me a sample of n2shampoo after i posted a hair loss related thread.. wasnt on cycle or anything, but my hair is long and alot comes out when im in the shower, sometimes huge clumps of hair and i wonder how im not bald. my hairline is still good, but looks just a little receded.

started using the n2shampoo, washed my hair every other day, didnt really notice anything, then about a week and a half into it, i stopped losing so much hair. then it slowed down even more, and now hardly any even comes out. this was from the sample, and i stopped using it about a month ago. also started a beastdrol cycle about 4 weeks ago and still, no hair is really coming out. ive ran beast and dieselbolan both a few times before and it causes more hair loss every time, then it returns to normal a few weeks after. im actually losing less hair now then when i was in highschool

awesome news here!!!!!

But will it suppress your test?

That is some serous bull shit lmao.Where in the hell did you get that? N2shampoo is site specific and only blocks DHT at the scalp not throughout the entire body like other drugs the docs wil give ya. It does not lower test or dht at all just at the scalp only.

BTW if you want N2-sampoo we got about 100 units in and when I say something sells quick and will not last I am always right. N2-shampoo happens to be one of our best selling under rated products. I get them in 100 unit batches and they sell out in a week or less now. Yes I am working on making larger orders of this product..

Yeh I'm about to snatch some up. Might get two since you gave me the heads up there.

Deff not a bad Idea. I mean you wash your hair almost every day if not every day like me. A bottle only last so long. its still more than a months worth though. All you need is a dime size amount.

Top Bottom