Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quick cycles?? 4 weeks or less

finalabs

i did 2-4 week at 16iu daily gh cycles and got 15 pounds where as everybody else gets 10lbs over 6 months at 4ius daily
half my gains were water but still up 7-8 lbs in under a month i know this goes against all the info on here but its what works for me

igf1 worked best for 14 days then almost nothing same with about 10 other people on here

i feel steroids are the same for me i get most my results in the very first 2 weeks is it cause im excited and buckle down eat right train harder when you first start or is it just my genectics everybody is different

do you think its possible to get good results in just a 2 week cycle ?? or is it just water and placebo ??

I think if your idea is do lots of gear in short period of time then you are looking for problems. 16ius of HGH a day? You are lucky, a lot of things could have gone wrong there. No, I do not think it is a good idea, nor do I think there is any point to shortening your cycle dramaticly (test suppression happens regardless) or will be the most beneficial for gains. That's my take.

the quicker the gains come the quicker they leave. Slow, steady, keepable gains are the way to do it.

finalabs said:
i did 2-4 week at 16iu daily gh cycles and got 15 pounds where as everybody else gets 10lbs over 6 months at 4ius daily
half my gains were water but still up 7-8 lbs in under a month i know this goes against all the info on here but its what works for me

igf1 worked best for 14 days then almost nothing same with about 10 other people on here

i feel steroids are the same for me i get most my results in the very first 2 weeks is it cause im excited and buckle down eat right train harder when you first start or is it just my genectics everybody is different

do you think its possible to get good results in just a 2 week cycle ?? or is it just water and placebo ??
16ius/day????

needtogetaas said:
No one do what this guy did please. Thanks and I am out.

+1 to this...that is by far the dumbest shit i've ever heard...plus, when you juice you buckle down and train/diet hard for 2 weeks...then what??? you stop the focus??? retarded and did i mention, retarded...as pointed out, the quicker it comes, the quicker it leaves...not to mention, your joints, ligaments, tendons have to be going through hell trying to pack on all that shit so fast...don't ever do that again is all i can say

Top Bottom