Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions for a girl at my gym regarding PH's

B

Big_BK

I am good friends and train with a girl at my gym who is in her 20's. She just started taking pro hormones and was shocked that she thinks its just a test booster but i knew something was up when she bloated up like a balloon and was lifting more then half the guys in the gym. She is taking some stuff called nor-19-tren. Don't know much about it as i don't take pro hormones but shes online taking 1 pill a day before workouts, i think the recommended dose is 3 pills. She knows what shes doing training and diet wise as she trains with another bodybuilder and they both have a nutritionist that was or still is J cutlers so this is not some new to training person taking this stuff. I just needed some info because i don't know how the stuff will effect her as a woman and i told her what she is taking IS steroids, don't be fooled because you can buy it in the store. I don't think shes on enough to get any of the more serious woman sides that they can get. Anyway down to my question. She is holding water and being a BBer she wants to drop it. I said probably use some anti e's to cut the water but i have no idea what to tell her to take and they are womens drugs. So question is, what should she take to shed some water, nolva, arimidex, proviron, etc.??? I have no idea. Also any other stuff you guys need to know just let me know and i'll ask her.

All I know is that prohormones can wreck a woman the same as testosterone if she doesn't know what she is doing. I've seen a few women at the gym that I knew personally that started taking the prohormone versions of Deca and it affected their voices and they quit taking the stuff too.

I find that it would be difficult to imagine it would be more potent than the real thing. Since it is an oral, perhaps it is 4 times more potent to the liver? Please talk her into dropping all hormone manipulating substances until she can come here and seek the advice of the women who have tried these kinds of things with success at not turning into Ms Hyde.

Big_BK said:
I am good friends and train with a girl at my gym who is in her 20's. She just started taking pro hormones and was shocked that she thinks its just a test booster but i knew something was up when she bloated up like a balloon and was lifting more then half the guys in the gym. She is taking some stuff called nor-19-tren. Don't know much about it as i don't take pro hormones but shes online taking 1 pill a day before workouts, i think the recommended dose is 3 pills. She knows what shes doing training and diet wise as she trains with another bodybuilder and they both have a nutritionist that was or still is J cutlers so this is not some new to training person taking this stuff. I just needed some info because i don't know how the stuff will effect her as a woman and i told her what she is taking IS steroids, don't be fooled because you can buy it in the store. I don't think shes on enough to get any of the more serious woman sides that they can get. Anyway down to my question. She is holding water and being a BBer she wants to drop it. I said probably use some anti e's to cut the water but i have no idea what to tell her to take and they are womens drugs. So question is, what should she take to shed some water, nolva, arimidex, proviron, etc.??? I have no idea. Also any other stuff you guys need to know just let me know and i'll ask her.

Is she still taking the PH?

I think that most of the lads just put up with the bloat while on, the water will sort itself out when she comes off.

Tell Her To Stop Taking That Asap.very Bad For Women.

Top Bottom