Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions before starting my girlfriend on ECA stack

DaveTSI

She wants to try an ECA stack i just have some questions before giving them to her.

Are any of you familiar with postural hypertension? she has it and its basically the only reason i havent given her some of mine to try yet. It means she has chronically low BP, resting is usually 100/60. Lowest being 70/40, actually the lowest would have to be when she passes out lol. It hasent happened in years but her BP would drop so low from standing still and/or being dehydrated that she would just hit the floor.

I dont think any of this would be a problem, i just wanted to run it by some of you to get an idea being that it is considered a heart condition.

DaveTSI said:
She wants to try an ECA stack i just have some questions before giving them to her.

Are any of you familiar with postural hypertension? she has it and its basically the only reason i havent given her some of mine to try yet. It means she has chronically low BP, resting is usually 100/60. Lowest being 70/40, actually the lowest would have to be when she passes out lol. It hasent happened in years but her BP would drop so low from standing still and/or being dehydrated that she would just hit the floor.

I dont think any of this would be a problem, i just wanted to run it by some of you to get an idea being that it is considered a heart condition.

Hi,
I dont think its a good idea for her to run an eca stack if shes' got those sort of medical issues. just to be on the safe side.
Has she tryed non-stimulant fat burners?
ECA can be pretty hard on one's body. Its not something I would play w/ if I had any kind of heart condition.

"It means she has chronically low BP, resting is usually 100/60. Lowest being 70/40, actually the lowest would have to be when she passes out lol"

i have low BP & have never passed out from an ECA stack. keep your ratios on target- 25 mg eph., 250 mg caff, 250 mg. aspirin.

edit: its actually hypotension not hypertension if anyone was confused

shes never tried a fat burner, she doesnt really need one either lol. More for energy than anything and ECA does it for me like nothing else, so i mentioned it to her.

MsBeverlyHills said:
"It means she has chronically low BP, resting is usually 100/60. Lowest being 70/40, actually the lowest would have to be when she passes out lol"

i have low BP & have never passed out from an ECA stack. keep your ratios on target- 25 mg eph., 250 mg caff, 250 mg. aspirin.

not really worried about her passing out while on it, its just that her body is used to that BP level you know. How do you feel on it? It will obviously raise your BP slightly.

DaveTSI said:
not really worried about her passing out while on it, its just that her body is used to that BP level you know. How do you feel on it? It will obviously raise your BP slightly.

i felt great. i use this for contest prep when my cals are low & i still need energy for hard workouts (sprints or ss cardio). if shes sensitive to stimulants- she could try green tea instead.

btw- NICE AVATAR!! :p

I also have chronically low blood pressure and though I've not used any ECA stacks for years (no need now) back in the day when I was competing I used the hell out of them and never had a problem.

MsBeverlyHills said:
i felt great. i use this for contest prep when my cals are low & i still need energy for hard workouts (sprints or ss cardio). if shes sensitive to stimulants- she could try green tea instead.

Yeah, nice avatar!!!

MsBeverlyHills said:

not sure if shes sensitive, but we'll find out. thanks for the feedback i appreciate it. yes thats me :)

BIKINIMOM said:
I also have chronically low blood pressure and though I've not used any ECA stacks for years (no need now) back in the day when I was competing I used the hell out of them and never had a problem.

thanks bikinimom

Top Bottom