Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question please about test/deca cycle and nolva/clomid pct

ok i gonna follow your guys advice ..

am i gonna be ok since i already did 400mg deca if i stop now ??

obviously i just gonna stop .

he told me do deca for my joints ..

on the HCgenerate do i just use that and not the nolva/clomid ??

You'll be fine bro. It may cause a minor hormonal disturbance, but you might not feel anything at all. Also.... 400mg's 100mg's too high a dose for someone trying ti for the first time. For some you will get so bloated you'll look like the michelen man at that dose.

ok i gonna follow your guys advice ..

am i gonna be ok since i already did 400mg deca if i stop now ??

obviously i just gonna stop .

he told me do deca for my joints ..

on the HCgenerate do i just use that and not the nolva/clomid ??

my diet i eat tuna everyday and sometimes twice a day ..

oatmeal weight gain shakes daily ..

lots of mashed potatoes and corn ..

i am working out daily, rotating upper and lower body .

i will go read the forum .

I'm not gonna lie bro....deca is the bomb for joints but you really need to leave that out of the first cycle. It would be better to do it next time around but bring the dose to around <200mg/wk instead of 400. Do you have problems with your joints or something is this why he recommended it? deca and tren are dangerous compounds to cycle with if you don't know what youre doing.

Did your trainer have you get your bloods checked before he put you on this cycle?

You'll be fine bro. It may cause a minor hormonal disturbance, but you might not feel anything at all. Also.... 400mg's 100mg's too high a dose for someone trying ti for the first time. For some you will get so bloated you'll look like the michelen man at that dose.

well i not bloated yet but i am on week one ..

i am doing anasozal too so maybe i won't get bloated ..

i just won't do anymore maybe i will be ok ..

i was mostly worried about the nolva on pct ..

i not to worried about emotional depression ..

if that all i have to worry about on nolva/clomid pct then i will be ok ..

i just don't want gyno ...

I'm not gonna lie bro....deca is the bomb for joints but you really need to leave that out of the first cycle. It would be better to do it next time around but bring the dose to around <200mg/wk instead of 400. Do you have problems with your joints or something is this why he recommended it? deca and tren are dangerous compounds to cycle with if you don't know what youre doing.

Did your trainer have you get your bloods checked before he put you on this cycle?

i not gonna do anymore deca but i already did 400mg ..

i feel fine i did 400mg test and 400mg deca on saturday ..

i was following the instructions he give me ..

he said was ok i could do all at once ..

and split the test into two ..

i can't even tell a difference so far ..

no i don't have joint problems ..

and no he didn't get me take blood test although i have a bunch bloodwork on file at my doctors ..

use the HCGenerate with the arimidex for PCT.

no need for nolva as adex lowers estrogen directly instead of just blocking it like nolva does.

aromasin is better for PCT, but adex would work too.

the HCGenerate will really help recovery with out the possible side effetcs, and actually make you feel better, not worse

if u are talking about the anasozal i am already taking that one pill daily ..

i will run out and not have anymore for pct ..

so given that how should i do the HCgenerate if i buy a bottle from that link ??

i think u are saying forget the nolva/clomid and replace with hcgenerate ??

IMO bro hcgenerate and adex alone is a weak pct. You would need to run lke double dose of hcgen and unleashed, forma stanzol and post cycle all together. If it were me id run nolva 20mgs for 4 weeks with a little adex if estrogen spikes and a few of the products i listed before you will save money! or get some other good natural test boosters, there are plenty effective ones around, ntbm's customer service, prices and delivery time are up top notch and there are genuine reviews of guys on here that they really worked for so maybe go for those products. I for one am taking advantage of the weak US dollar at the moment and buying american products online because they are so much freakin cheaper then bying them at my local vitamin store!

damn i forgot to mention formastanzol :( great for PCT

thatr would be much better than adex too

im not convinced nolva or clomid are even good for PCT at all anymore.

clomid made me feel like shit, emotional..... awful.

nolva seemed to work, but it was after a short dbol only cycle so i probably bounced back fine on my own to be honest.

HCG is being used here so that will greatly help recovery

HCGenerate fired me up pretty damn good, you could add unleashed to it if you wish.

i personally wont be using nolva or clomid again. respected guys on this board have been telling us how shit these drugs are for quite some time, and it never seems to make an impact, i dont know why.

Yes, clomid made me feel like a bish w/ pms! They say if you can get past the sides it's good but fug that!

Nolva helped me recover.

hcgenerate didn't do anything for me and i did double the dose on it. my blood work showed no signs of recovery after my cycle on it.

formastanzol is supposed to be the new great thing for recovery and I am eager to try it next cycle to see how well it works.

HCG is the BOMB for recovery!!! Next cycle i will do it throughout and then 2 wks post.

Oh if you do end up with gyno (i'm hoping you know the signs) then hit the Nolva at the recommended dose.

Ozzie dont believe everything you read brother.

Its hard to believe someone when they rip on nolva/clomid then immediately suggest you buy 10 different products from them that they own.

You yourself just said nolva works, so why suggest against it.

Dont get me wrong i have tried ntbm.s products and I belive they are the goods and i like them but keep in mine they are supplements and i was using real pct drugs at the same time (hcg and nolva), im not jumping on the fuck nolva/clomid bandwagon just because a couple of people on here told me so. millions of people cant be wrong.

PCT should contain HCG, a serm, a little AI and some OTC test boosters thats my opinion, im new to the game and will be the first person to tell you I dont know it all, I have nothing to gain from my posts so you know you will get my honest and unbiast views.

Yes, clomid made me feel like a bish w/ pms! They say if you can get past the sides it's good but fug that!

Nolva helped me recover.

hcgenerate didn't do anything for me and i did double the dose on it. my blood work showed no signs of recovery after my cycle on it.

formastanzol is supposed to be the new great thing for recovery and I am eager to try it next cycle to see how well it works.

HCG is the BOMB for recovery!!! Next cycle i will do it throughout and then 2 wks post.

Oh if you do end up with gyno (i'm hoping you know the signs) then hit the Nolva at the recommended dose.

what are the signs and recommended dosage ??

will the fact i already did 400mg of deca be a concern if i hit the nolva ??

if i stop deca how long before is safe to use the nolva ??

Top Bottom