Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question please about test/deca cycle and nolva/clomid pct

anotherone

wieght: 160
first cycle

this what i was given:

WEEKS 1- 6: Danabol 30mg Every Day

WEEKS 1- 8: Nandrolona D 400mg Per Week

WEEKS 1- 8: Testosterone Cypionate 750mg Per Week

WEEKS 1-10: Anastrozol 0.25mg Every Day

WEEKS 1-10: Pregnyl (HCG) 300-500iu Every 4-5 Days

WEEK 11: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
WEEK 12: 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
WEEK 13: 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day

ok so far all i have done is 400mg of test and 400mg of deca .. and 500iu hcg and anastrozal one a day .. i am week 1 .

i been reading on here not to do the nolva since i am on deca .. so why did the package come with nolva/clomid for pct ??

should i just not do anymore deca ?? and just do test only from here on out ??

what u guys think .. i was gonna drop the test down to 500mg a week .. 750mg seem like a lot .. i saving the dbols ..

what should i do considering i have nolva and clomid for pct ??

thanks everyone ..

wk 1-10 Test 500mg ( 250mg x 2 mon-thur )
wk 1-4 Dbol 20mg - split dose
wk 12-15 PCT
For PCT Click on this

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/very-best-pct-2010-right-here-712121.html
You could add a low dose of clomid to your PCT @ 25mg ED , Some folks here dont like it.

IMO at 160lbs you could easily make good gains with a proper bulking diet .

why would i not follow the instructions given to me ?? this is what i have .

you confused me .. my instructions say do nolva/clomid wks 11 -13 ..

are u telling me not to do anymore deca ??

i have to try and understand because my trainer got me this ..

he told me follow the instructions ..

but i start read this forum and now i am confused ..

and i think u said buy more stuff but problem is it takes like 2 or 3 wks to get it in ..

i was thinking about just not doing anymore deca and do only test and follow instructions ..

i could drop the deca and do the danabol instead ..

i already did 400mg test and 400mg deca ..

what will happen if i don't do anymore deca with what i have ??

considering this what u guys suggest ??

wieght: 160
first cycle

this what i was given:

WEEKS 1- 6: Danabol 30mg Every Day

WEEKS 1- 8: Nandrolona D 400mg Per Week

WEEKS 1- 8: Testosterone Cypionate 750mg Per Week

WEEKS 1-10: Anastrozol 0.25mg Every Day

WEEKS 1-10: Pregnyl (HCG) 300-500iu Every 4-5 Days

WEEK 11: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
WEEK 12: 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
WEEK 13: 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day

ok so far all i have done is 400mg of test and 400mg of deca .. and 500iu hcg and anastrozal one a day .. i am week 1 .

i been reading on here not to do the nolva since i am on deca .. so why did the package come with nolva/clomid for pct ??

should i just not do anymore deca ?? and just do test only from here on out ??

what u guys think .. i was gonna drop the test down to 500mg a week .. 750mg seem like a lot .. i saving the dbols ..

what should i do considering i have nolva and clomid for pct ??

thanks everyone ..

If this is your first cycle then drop the deca and just do Test so you can see how your body reacts to it. If you do deca and test the first cycle then you won't know what sides you are getting from which compound. With cycling you need to add one compound at a time. With that said I think it would be ok to keep the dbol w the test b/c it will take about 3 or 4 weeks for the Test to kick in. Also I would definitely bump your Test up to 10 wks instead of 8! If your not doing deca you can keep the nolva in your pct. Most important of all these is HCG it will make recovery after the cycle a lot easier!

On to the pending question. WhyTF are you only 160? if your no taller than 5'4 and 9%bf that maybe ok but otherwise.....why don't you gain some weight naturally first!?!?!?!? If you take the easy way to get bigger then after your cycle you will just shed the weight like you never had it b/c you don't know how to train or eat properly to keep that weight!

If this is your first cycle then drop the deca and just do Test so you can see how your body reacts to it. If you do deca and test the first cycle then you won't know what sides you are getting from which compound. With cycling you need to add one compound at a time. With that said I think it would be ok to keep the dbol w the test b/c it will take about 3 or 4 weeks for the Test to kick in. Also I would definitely bump your Test up to 10 wks instead of 8! If your not doing deca you can keep the nolva in your pct. Most important of all these is HCG it will make recovery after the cycle a lot easier!

On to the pending question. WhyTF are you only 160? if your no taller than 5'4 and 9%bf that maybe ok but otherwise.....why don't you gain some weight naturally first!?!?!?!? If you take the easy way to get bigger then after your cycle you will just shed the weight like you never had it b/c you don't know how to train or eat properly to keep that weight!

ok thankyou that answers my question better ..

don't do any more deca and just do test ..

and do my nolva/clomid pct ..

u said add two weeks to my test ..

i only have 10 wks of anastrozal ..

i only have 10 weeks of HCG too ..

will that matter that i don't have 12 weeks anastrozal ??

i get everything from my trainer and he say i have to spend a minimum when i ask to buy more HCG ..

to answer ur question i have a trainer. this is what he told me to do .

ok thankyou that answers my question better ..

drop the deca and just do test ..

and do my nolva/clomid pct ..

u said add two weeks to my test ..

i only have 10 wks of anastrozal ..

i only have 10 weeks of HCG too ..

will that matter that i don't have 12 weeks anastrozal ??

i get everything from my trainer and he say i have to spend a minimum when i ask to buy more HCG ..

to answer ur question i have a trainer. this is what he told me to do .

So "anastrozal" aka Arimedex; you will probably want to get some more of that in case your estrogen spikes after your cycle. I would actually take that at least 2 wks into PCT. If it were me and I didn't want to buy any more then I would drop the first 2 weeks of it and save it for 2 wks Post b/c that where you will have problems with estrogen IF they are going to happen.

The hcg, technically you don't need to start this until the 3rd week of your cycle so you can save some of it by doing that and you really only need about 500 per wk of it through week 12. Like you said, I think 300iu E4D will be fine.

Again, why are you only 160?? What is your height & BF?? I am answering your questions now do me a favor and answer mine.

5'11"
11.5% body fat

I just been doing what my trainer tells me. he said i needed do this package he give me follow the instructions .

i am only in week one i did 400mg test and 400mg deca so far with 500iu hcg and one anastrozal pill per day ..

i not gonna do any more deca ..

I think I can ask my trainer get me more HCG and anastrozal ..

then i will have it ..

btw is there a special way to break the HCG vials open so not to get glass into it ??

i hate those vials ..

Neagtive on the deca brotha.... Dbol for 4-5 weeks with an AI and run the test for ten weeks and you're GTG!
Do the HCG like ozzie said.

5'11"
11.5% body fat

I just been doing what my trainer tells me. he said i needed do this package he give me follow the instructions .

i am only in week one i did 400mg test and 400mg deca so far with 500iu hcg and one anastrozal pill per day ..

i not gonna do any more deca ..

I think I can ask my trainer get me more HCG and anastrozal ..

then i will have it ..

btw is there a special way to break the HCG vials open so not to get glass into it ??

i hate those vials ..

break the hcg vials open with a pen top. slide it over the top and grab the vial with the other hand using a cloth or like, then pop the top.

i'm 5'11 and started my first cycle at 191. You trainer really should have given you a proper diet high in protein and calories, then had you lift heavy compound exercises. That would have put at least 15 pounds on you for sure. I know you're already into your cycle but please learn to eat right and train hard or you will loose Everything when you cycle ends. Go to the bodybuilding nutrition section on this forum and read up.

ok i gonna follow your guys advice ..

am i gonna be ok since i already did 400mg deca if i stop now ??

obviously i just gonna stop .

he told me do deca for my joints ..

on the HCgenerate do i just use that and not the nolva/clomid ??

my diet i eat tuna everyday and sometimes twice a day ..

oatmeal weight gain shakes daily ..

lots of mashed potatoes and corn ..

i am working out daily, rotating upper and lower body .

i will go read the forum .

Last edited:
Top Bottom