Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question on deca/eq cycle??

nikkita

Hi everyone!

I have a question on a deca/eq cycle that i've just started... i'm taking 50mg deca and 50mgs eq per week for a total of 8 weeks.
This is my second AS cycle. The first one was only deca... i gained 8 lbs with that cycle.

However with this cycle, I started off very good, gaining 1/2 inch in my calves in a 2 week period... and I think i lost a little bodyfat. Now i'm feeling too tired and i've lost what I gained. I'm training 3 times per week intensively and eating about 2500cals along with 200g of protein daily.

I'm 1.67m and 130 lbs with 16% bf.

Why did I lost the inch I gained in my calves?
Why do I feel tired now? I think that with my routine I shouldn't be overtrained and I'm sleeping at least 8 hrs.
How can I accomplish my goal for getting bigger?

Any help will be appreciated!

:confused:

1.67m is what in feet and inches? Also, you are treading on unsafe ground there with the Deca/EQ, some men have problems with those AS and for a woman they seem a bit much to me:confused: I could be wrong since technically I am still a :newbie: since I have yet to enter the "Juice Jungle"

Top Bottom