Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on deadlifts

Chalk is amazing I never understood why people used it until I purchased some. The bar just sticks to your hand! Plus you look badass :p

Ahaha yeah I've seen some the guys benching 150kg using chalk n deading double that lol
I've just started a new routine using the SL5x5 but when weights go up n I need it, I guess it'd look pretty badass haha
And I'll def be investing in the chalk when the time comes lol XD

No chalk policy at my gym
And i can not griphold as much as i can deadlift. So wristbands is what i use with high weights

Serious? Lol why don't you just get to know the workers haha ;p
Ooooh and don't forget to clean up well or they'll surely ban it on ya again >.< haha

Makes me wonder what policy is at my gym :/ lol doubt there is one, not many big enough bros there to use it :/ lol

I bought chalk just haven't used it yet. I can handle it so far. Ill prob need it when I break 400lbs. If you do get straps use them for heavy shrugs and maybe heavy DB rows but if you keep up with deads ,grip should keep up with the rest. Keep it no gloves, no straps on deadlifts to build a killer grip.

from my Transformer Prime

I bought chalk just haven't used it yet. I can handle it so far. Ill prob need it when I break 400lbs. If you do get straps use them for heavy shrugs and maybe heavy DB rows but if you keep up with deads ,grip should keep up with the rest. Keep it no gloves, no straps on deadlifts to build a killer grip.

from my Transformer Prime

Yeah this is solid advice, I am up to 405 with no straps, and I don't feel my grip giving up anytime soon.

Try "Dry Hands"! It's like a liquid chalk without the mess. I can pump out reps of 5 with 425 without straps using that stuff and I have a baby grip.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Build strength and power more the less, I figure overhand would be best, I'm only lifting light atm but was curious for when weights get high for me lol which will be soon haha I'm a little guy >.< lol

Build strength and power more the less, I figure overhand would be best, I'm only lifting light atm but was curious for when weights get high for me lol which will be soon haha I'm a little guy >.< lol

over-under is best because it will allow you to lift more weight (with rare exception: some people are freaks and lift monstrous weight with overhand)I can dead lift 550+ with over-under and chalk and a belt. with overhand maybe 435. I weigh 198 give or take.

over-under is best because it will allow you to lift more weight (with rare exception: some people are freaks and lift monstrous weight with overhand)I can dead lift 550+ with over-under and chalk and a belt. with overhand maybe 435. I weigh 198 give or take.

That's monsterous lol
I'll be struggling DLin 75-100kg lol (200lbs)
Over hand would give me better results in longrun yeah?

Top Bottom