Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question. . .Help please

what test ester are you using?

if its E or C i'd probably just skip a shot or 2 and resume as soon as you get out

you'll be done w/ your orals when you leave & E/Q's half life is like 12-14 days.

just do endless crunches, various grip pushups etc.

DM2007 said:
Thanks, yea ill do that. . im stocked up on everything might need to get me a lil more test :D

I bet your speewing you have to stop but its the best idea , dawm GF .

Brad.

yea im pretty pissed i have to stop. . . . as for test im running testosterone cypionate, im a try to do some kind of work outs in there, aint gonna have anything else to do . .

Do not stop bro thats a waist. Just resume cycle when you get out. take you last shots the day before you have to go. In most jails you can still work out. Some jails the food is good others it sucks. No reason to stop at all.

needtogetaas said:
Do not stop bro thats a waist. Just resume cycle when you get out. take you last shots the day before you have to go. In most jails you can still work out. Some jails the food is good others it sucks. No reason to stop at all.
Agree. Cyp has an active life of 15 days. You will be out by then. Shoot the day before you go in. Resume as soon as you get out. I have done this mid cycle for 9 days. I just ramped it up a bit when I restarted. Eat as well as you can swap food with others get carbs in. Exercise as much as possible. You will be sweet.

Do a 16 weeker, 10 days break is nothing. Do all your shots before you go in and do the same when you get out. You will feel a little low for a week or 2 after but nothing major.

I agree, your only goin for 10 days, u have long acting esters, its not the ideal situation but it will be good.
suggestion: maybe on your last shots b4 going, do alittle extra, your only in week 4, so your receptors are still pretty clean, might help but an idea. good luck

needtogetaas said:
Naw, That food sucks add but I gotta grow ill eat what i have to . . . . Its gonna be a boring 10 days. . . Do jails have areas where you can lift?

yeah stop the cycle and do some PCT - post cycle therapy - , in the mean time, send the gear to me and ill watch it for you :D

pharmguy said:
yeah stop the cycle and do some PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - , in the mean time, send the gear to me and ill watch it for you :D
lol yea ill be sure to do that , will i be seeing it when i get out ?

Top Bottom