Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for yall

miles

My girl has been using my anabolic stash lately. She has some fits of depression sometimes, and I told her that she might get off on a little test. Well, she loves it. I don't want her to grow a set of balls or anything. Now everytime, I give myself a blast (actually she does it for me) she wants one too. Basically I have been giving her low doses of test 50mg and like 50mg of EQ in one shot. She has been taking anavar at 10mg a day too. This is really cutting into my already outrageous drug habbit, and I was wondering if anyone could honestly tell me what is cool for a chick to do? I heard tnygirl has done some cycles and might have some real answers for me, but I can't find her on the search.

miles said:
My girl has been using my anabolic stash lately. She has some fits of depression sometimes, and I told her that she might get off on a little test. Well, she loves it. I don't want her to grow a set of balls or anything. Now everytime, I give myself a blast (actually she does it for me) she wants one too. Basically I have been giving her low doses of test 50mg and like 50mg of EQ in one shot. She has been taking anavar at 10mg a day too. This is really cutting into my already outrageous drug habbit, and I was wondering if anyone could honestly tell me what is cool for a chick to do? I heard tnygirl has done some cycles and might have some real answers for me, but I can't find her on the search.

OK I need some clarification:
1. Are you giving her shots of test b/c of her depression? Is that the reason?
2. SHe is on anavar also, how long, details?
3. Is your concern that she is "pinching" from your "stash"?
4. What do you mean by "COOL" for a chick to do?
5. There are plenty of women here that can give "REAL" answers!
6. Why isn't your girlfriend on here?

question for you... is she aware of what she is putting into her body, the possible side/consequenses etc?

i'm not knocking AS use, i'm on Anavar myself, but gear isn't a quick fix for anything, never mind emotional distress!!!

from what you've told us, i have no idea of your gals stats/goals and really why she's doing this other than for a hormonal adjustment... she really needs to address these type of issues with her doctor, it looks like she may be setting herself up for a really hard fall, not to mention some pretty nasty sides if she's not careful...

get her on the boards, do some research and some serious thought into what she really wants for herself... women can get great results from AS, when used correct at low dosages, but they rarely need to stack...

also, tell her to get her own gear... when she realizes the money and effort that goes into acquiring some of this stuff she might be a lot more reasonable about it :)

Your girl needs to do some major research!!! This is no game and there can be some serious consequences she may not want to come across....Does she even workout??? What is she trying to accomplish??? Its not something you tap into for fun or to give you a little pick me up. You are putting some serious stuff in her body...which can result in some major sides if you are not careful!! For a first cycle a female should stick to one drug...not stacking, so that way, you are sure of what is producing sides, gains and working for you. If she is on multiple things....u will have NO clue what is working and what doesnt. Anavar would be a good choice for her to start w/. But cycles should be carefully planned out and not taken lightly. The fact u asked what is cool for a chick to take worries me...i get the feeling its being done for the wrong reasons.....and u are not taking into any consideration that something could happen to her.....Be SMART...Get her on the boards....she truly needs to educate herself and find out what she is willing to risk etc. She does not want to live w/ regrets!!!!!!!

thanks everyone

First of all I want to thank everybody for their responses. I am concerned that she is pinching from my stash to some degree, because I don't think she has a full grasp of how much money it costs. Secondly, she was working out three days a week with a really great trainer and was making super progress untill her company went under and she got laid off. Then she got really depressed and she is taking zoloft right now. I don't know what all is going on with her right now, but she recently fell in the bathtub and knocked her head. I thought she was hung over from drinking jack daniels the night before, but now I think it is from some other fundamental problem. She has spent days and days at the hospital getting cat scans, taking tests, etc, and all they can tell her to do is lay in bed and rest. She is pissed off at not being able to function and she feels really bad because she needs the money. I am trying to get her on these boards, but last time we posted some semi-nude pics and people were really ass holes about them, and she doesn't think the people on these boards are very smart or worth a shit. I am trying to tell her that there are some good people out there, but it will still be awhile until I can get her actually on her. Her name is Katie, and I love her, so I am not trying to fuck her up. She wants me to shoot her up after she does me, and I don't know what to give her. I have been hitting her with 100mg of cyponate + 50mg EQ because that is a low dose of what I am taking. She has lost like 55 pounds in the last year, and she has transformed herself from ugly to pretty darn nice, by normal standards, but being with me has become a problem, because I am really into this shit, and I want a woman with good muscularity. She gets jealous as shit when I look at some womans legs in the gym, and I think she wants to look nice for me. She has been on anavar for about a month now, 10mg per day. By "cool', I mean what amounts will not fuck her up so bad she kills herself or anything when she comes off.

Everybody who answered me thanks, thanks, thanks, this is a very serious post, and I want to do the best thing for her.

with that information, what would be 'cool' for her would be to get herself in the gym regularily... get off all the AS and get her head together... sorry to say, but you are not helping your situation... (and the amount you said you are giving her has increased from the first post... are you sure thats it, or next post will there be something else to add?)

if you do infact love her, you'll see that she's doing what she's doing for the wrong reasons, and it sounds like she's heading down a path that you probably don't want to see her go... it sucks that she's been dealt with a crummy hand in life as of late, but she needs to get through this without relying on substances (if the doctor has prescribed zoloft, then so be it, but its not a be all and end all fix, she still needs to work through the problems, not run away from them)

then theres the issue of some unknown health problems... if she's not working out, the AS is really just nothing more than a waste of money and a risk of some sides in the first place... she needs the rest (and who knows what other medication she's on for this other health issues, there is way too many possibilities for unforeseen issues/interactions in situations like this).. and hopefully she's given up drinking!!!

she needs to get herself healthy, and you need to help her by not adding to this problem... get her moving around a bit... go for walks with her, buy her a small set of weights ect... if you really want to help her out, get her to a good therapist who can help her go through these issues with her... if you truly love her, you'll pay more attention to her and the underlying issues rather than trying to help her mask the problems... and stop comparing her to other girls, that isn't helping her self-esteem and confidence in this situation, she needs to know that you'll be beside her supporting her through the tough times (she probably fears loosing you along with everything else she's lost recently, that's probably a little more than she can deal with at this time...)

but that's just my 2 cents...

Phemomena

Thanks for the response P.

100mg - 50mg no big difference!!

Anyway, you hit the nail on the head. I have gone off cycle, and she quit taking my stuff all together. I had to hide everything so she couldn't find it. I am going on little walks around the neighborhood with her, and I have set her up with a cardio bike in the garage with a sterio so she can try to get her metabolism going again.

The self confidence thing is a definite issue with her. Exactly what is going on, I don't know. I think her family was abusive when she was a kid, and she moved around a lot. She doesn't know how to have a home, and how to feel secure. She hasn't seen her shrink in a while, and I will suggest it.

So, she is off all drugs, (well maybe some dank now and then), but definitely no anabolics. She looks puffy and sad, and has a constant head ache, and hasn't gone to work for two weeks now, but I think she is getting her mind organized, and will get better.

Just basic stuff really. The other day, she was just crazy and out of her mind. She hadn't changed the sheets in days, hadn't taken a bath, was feeling rejected and like I was going to leave her, and couldn't stop crying about it. She called me at work and I couldn't even understand what she was saying. So, I went home. I got her into the tub, did the laundry, cooked her some soup, lathered her up with some good body lotion, put that stuff on her lips, got her out to walk around with me outside for a few minutes, and she has been much better since then. For some reason she forgets how to take care of herself, and I have to remind her.

You might think me an ass, but if I started acting like that, no one would take care of me. I would just die, loose my job, be picked up by the cops and thrown in jail. So, I don't let things get out of control like that; because of the consequences. Why isn't she responsible for her own wellbeing, like I am? I don't think it is fair, that I have to pull her ass along, on top of doing everything else, like paying the mortgate.

miles --

Yea, definitely what phem said -- maybe she got fixated on the AS because its a big thing for you and she sees you make comments about muscular girls. Sounds like that was just a convenient thing to blame at the moment.

If she's already got self-image issues, losing her job was probably a big hit to her. I think its OK to spend certain amount of time wallowing in self pity and all that - shit, we all do it! But only for a certain period of time. Sounds like you need to ask her if she truly believes that you will be there for her (i.e. not leave) and if not, why not. Maybe she needs at least that much certaintly. Then the rest is up to her. In a situation like yours, you would want to do what you can to help get her back to a happier state of mind -- anyone would! But if you keep doing it, she will start to take it for granted - start expecting it and any time you don't she will simply begin to cry about it -- that's called codependence. That doesn't move her forward, and you will become resentful of her -- anyone would.

You need to set some bounds on what you are willing to do for her, and what she has to do for herself because the situation can't continue as it sounds like it has. Don't let it go and dont' let her continue to wallow -- simply lay out a plan for her to address the things that need to happen (i.e. have her beef up her resume and start looking for a new job, get her in the gym so she has a constructive outlet for her frustration, see a doc/counselor for the deeper issues). Basically she needs to empower herself - she can't just lean on you.

Good luck! She's a very lucky lady to have you...

1) any difference CAN be a big difference in a female.... may be nothing to you... but can make a load of difference in a body who's chemistry you don't understand...

2) your girlfriend needs help... it sounds like she's going through something you cannot handle by yourself... if you/she cannot afford the medical help she needs, call in her family/friends, anyone else who cares about her....
it sounds to me like she's going down a self-destructing path right now... she'll probably end up hurting herself if things aren't looked into ASAP... this should not be something that you alone should deal with... that's not fair on you... getting other people involved will also go along way into 'smacking her back into reality'... she may not care right now how she appears in your eyes, but i'd be surprised if she really wanted to let her granny/cousin sue/1st grade ballet teacher or whoever see her like this...

making sure she's eating, enough and the right stuff, food can make a huge difference in someone's mental/hormonal state... along with her physical well being... keep her moving...

also try to explain to her that her behaviour is selfish... you can't help her if she can't help herself... it sounds to me like she EXPECTS you to fix her... she needs to fix herself... you have to do this delicately, but this type of conversation (depending on the situation at hand) may bring light to the whole ordeal... your call

but top point, get some help

Get your girl some help before it is to late... and keep any kind of drug away from her!!!

Top Bottom