Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the Ladies

1tight_tl

My girlfriend has been training for a while and has decided to take winstrol. I did alot of research on dosage and effects on birth control to help her. She has been taking it for about a week now at 5mg a day, she got her peroid and it has stayed now for 11 days.

Could this be from the winstrol?

She is also anemic so I need to find out asap so she doesnt loose to much blood and have a problem. If I can not find a answer today she will stop usage until we find a answer...

Any help is greatly appreciated ...

thanks ladies

My girlfriend has been training for a while and has decided to take winstrol. I did alot of research on dosage and effects on birth control to help her. She has been taking it for about a week now at 5mg a day, she got her peroid and it has stayed now for 11 days.

Could this be from the winstrol?

She is also anemic so I need to find out asap so she doesnt loose to much blood and have a problem. If I can not find a answer today she will stop usage until we find a answer...

Any help is greatly appreciated ...

thanks ladies

Yes more then likely it is the winstrol some women will lose there period completely on AAS and some will have early spoting or shortend cycles it really depends on the person. Taking oral contraceptive with and AAS is completely counter productive. You are adding AAS which increase test leavels and then also taking BC which increase etrogen and progestron levels it rarely if ever turns out with good results.

Top Bottom