Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for the ladies: Bubble butts?

The only thing I'd add is that you should make sure you train your legs (calves, quads and hammies) equally as hard so that your legs match your butt.

Cuz chicken legs and a round butt kinda give off a strange vibe.

The more "junk in the trunk" the better. I agree, make sure your legs and calves are in proportion. Guys love girls with nice calves!!

Spindarella said:
The more "junk in the trunk" the better. I agree, make sure your legs and calves are in proportion. Guys love girls with nice calves!!

i believe BD is male (correct me if i'm wrong), but calves are very important still :) (just wish mine would grow, i have great shape, but they're still small, same with my forearms... unfortunately its the curse of being VERY small framed)

Nothing nicer than a lean round muscular ass on a woman. Nothing grosser than a flat ass, especially a wide flat one (pancake butt).

Try my calf routine sometime; short, sweet and once a week. Worked for new@gettinbig. Better brush up on your profanity. You'll need it during the routine.

W6

Last edited:
wilson6 said:
Nothing nicer than a lean round muscular ass on a woman. Nothing grosser than a flat ass, especially a wide flat one (pancake butt).
W6

PANCAKE butt!!! Excellent visual W6.

LMBBO - that's Laughing my Bubble Butt Off ;)

wilson6 said:
Nothing nicer than a lean round muscular ass on a woman. Nothing grosser than a flat ass, especially a wide flat one (pancake butt). Keep doing what you're doing and post a picture when you get around to it. We'll be the judges :)

Try my calf routine sometime; short, sweet and once a week. Worked for new@gettinbig. Better brush up on your profanity. You'll need it during the routine.

W6

read kieko's post above b4 you start asking for pics :)

Missed Keiko's post Phem. Scratch the pic BD.......Only lean muscular womens' asses over the age of 18 please. This is embarassing.

W6

But, Ladies, here's our chance to mold blood _ drinker into the Dream Man of the future..some lucky girl(s) will thank us all one day.

As I've gleaned from his numerous posts (and he rules! the Diet Board) he's Brazilian, a soccer player, lives in Paris and is dedicated beyond belief. Off the right start, in my book.

So, b_d--ask us anything!

Top Bottom