Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for EVERYONE Interested in "n2-GUARD"

Re: Question for EVERYONE Interested in "ON-GUARD"

Sounds unanimous. You guys got it. You will have "GUARD" now!

Not sure if needto will be taking pre-orders but it's on its way. At any rate, we'll make a big announcement the day it can go out.

wow throwback thread..glad to see this awesome product has really taken off..nothing better oncycle to control sides effects

EVeryone who's been following this knows that the new "GUARD" product is going to be the staple of every cycle. THis one is a must -- the simplest way to get EVERYTHING you need in one shot.

Here's the thing. We've run into all sorts of contractual problems but now that it's ready to go, there's been a problem is the packaging -- which has suffered another setback. (It's always something. And it's always someone outside the organization).

Here's the deal. My man Big Rick Rock can get it together and sell GUARD in a big ass bottle and it'll be GTG. We had this fancy blisterpack with individual servings in mind but too many people are dragging their asses getting it done.

So this is the QUESTION...

Do you guys give a fuck about the packaging? Or do you want to start using it NOW?

We're still going to do the fancy box-set thing but we figured you've all waited long enough.

Give us the go, and it's a done deal.

i dont know nelson.. the bottle looks pretty fancy to me :qt: ..
oo and dont forget the product is pretty dam awesome also ! lol

Its whats inside that matters to me.

everything is in order now and the finshed product is excellent

also ntbm is running a valentines special 20% of with the code "clearance20" for all products

but thats not it!ALSO using the code "clearance20" u will be able to buy 3 bottles of n2guard and get a 4th bottle free!

now this sale only lasts from Feb 7th until Feb 16th ..get it before sale is over or before stock runs out!

What an awesome thread to read. lol I laughed at the person who said, just throw it in a tampon box and send it to me. That was funny.

Look at where N2Guard is at today! A staple in everyone's arsenal. Love that!

Yes! Need2 does it again, a must to run doing all of those beastdrol & decilbolin cycles

Top Bottom