Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question: Are the mods/admins becoming a bit pissy of late ?

Imnotdutcheither said:

Remind me to quote you on that sometime.
Go log in as your old account willya? else I'll start blastin ya with red..... (sumthin ive never done before) and no im not bein serious

Ok... just my .02 on the situation. (not that it means anything... I just don't want you guys to be upset anymore because believe it or not, this bothers me.)

I could do this privately, but I want to do it in front of the entire forum because I think that is best.

Dutch, you are a standup guy and an extremely valuable member to the boards. There are so few NORMAL peeps around I'd hate to see you not be here regardless of whether you decide or administration decides. Either way, you aren't here and that would suck - PERIOD.

Mandinka - we haven't always seen eye to eye and we have always managed to discuss our opposing points of view like INTELLIGENT ADULTS! I wish that I could've given you a hygue hug in person, just for that alone...

I can see how this misunderstanding happened and I can understand the feelings of all sides.

No other board member/mod has had to put up with more mudslinging than I... except, of course, Shrebly. The OUT AND OUT GARBAGE that was printed on the boards has directly affected both of our REAL LIVES - PERIOD, END OF STORY. She chose to just cease and dissist as far as the open boards are concerned, but I can assure everyone that she is alive and every bit a friend to me today as she was back in the day. As a matter of fact, she is one of the few people that is STILL "there" for me when so many of my other "friends" abandoned me because they failed to come up with answers as to WHY the shit that was going down in my life CONTINUED DESPITE THEIR DIRECT INVOLVEMENT AND ADVICE. They just found it easier to blame me.... funny, THEY WERE ALL PROVEN TO BE WRONG. YET I HAVE YET TO HEAR AN APOLOGY.... No matter, I accept full responsibility for my actions and realize that that apology will never EVER come. And yet I still only wish them well.

(So sorry for that grandstanding. But I just had to get that off my chest.)

Anyway, I can see and understand Digger and BRRock. It seems that they are really really making an honest attempt to restore some sort of order to the boards... the way it was "back in the day" - that us old-timers refer to so often. And I hope that no one takes this the wrong way, but I, for one, am glad that they are doing it.

I don't kiss ass.

I don't lie.

and I don't owe anyone anything.....

For what it is worth, it just honestly pains me to see good peeps on opposite sides of the fence when we are all REALLY on the same side.

I don't think that it was anyone's fault really, just a natural progression of time and events. We either adapt to change or become extinct. However, adapting to change doesn't mean accepting degradation of what was once a quality board; a place where we felt a sense of "family"....

Guys, work it out, kiss and make up, go home and have some milk and cookies and we'll all see each other back here in the sandbox after we have had our naps. :)

bikinimom said:

Guys, work it out, kiss and make up, go home and have some milk and cookies and we'll all see each other back here in the sandbox after we have had our naps. :)

I think I speak for all the blokes concerned when I say 'aint no way I am kissing him'. ;)

LOL... Okay Dutch.

Then make up and KISS ME, milk and cookies, naps and more fun in the sandbox!

But only if you promise to stop pulling on my pigtales!

It's all good. Bygones.

Now, 'scuse me, I have to go slap BRR around a little about that signature. (*sigh*) Put up a freaking' *STICKY*, Ricky...!

Now that ,that is outta the way-i would like to add " Can we get a light over there at the recycle bin?""" Its dark in that area of the warehouse!!!"

RADAR

RADAR said:
Now that ,that is outta the way-i would like to add " Can we get a light over there at the recycle bin?""" Its dark in that area of the warehouse!!!"

RADAR

I know. It's real hard to pee straight and not get it all in the bin in the dark! LOL

And digger - go easy on BRR. He is suuuuuuuuuuuch a gurl!

Don't want no dissention... just give me that dynamic tension.

Dig it if you can --
In just seven days... I can make you a ma-aa-aa-aa-an!

Top Bottom