Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question: Are the mods/admins becoming a bit pissy of late ?

Mandinka2

Just logged on and noticed imnotdutcheither has had his post count reduced and karma removed.... for callin a mod (who happens to be a mate) a "chump". Jesus Christ lads chill out , he's a long standing member here as well as actually making intelligent contributions to decent threads.

Ooooh careful.........that nice green pearl necklace might get removed.

To answer your question, we have some good mods here........and some with big egos. I rub along ok with most of em.

Admin however, not sure. BRR is ok really........we got into it last week and he was actually cool in the end.......we just have very different opinions. Digger........uh work that out for yourself. I thought he was cool.......but guess not.

It must be that Bikinibitch. You all had better watch your step or she might have you banned for no good reason!

tee-hee

Damn bro, What happened? Is that a permanent thing with your stats there? That sucks. I guess it`s better than getting banned altogether but... It ALL sucks.

:p

Oh yea.... I nearly forgot myself.

Taint n'mod n'longer! :D

Could you imagine if I was REINSTATED?!?!?!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

gonelifting said:
Damn bro, What happened? Is that a permanent thing with your stats there? That sucks. I guess it`s better than getting banned altogether but... It ALL sucks.

As I said before (on another thread) I really couldnt give a shit about k etc. This guy just did it out of spite because he didnt like me telling him how it is........such is life. I have bigger concerns than little green dots.

bikinimom said:
:p

Oh yea.... I nearly forgot myself.

Taint n'mod n'longer! :D

Could you imagine if I was REINSTATED?!?!?!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Now
there's an idea :eek2:

Mandinka2 said:
Just logged on and noticed imnotdutcheither has had his post count reduced and karma removed.... for callin a mod (who happens to be a mate) a "chump". Jesus Christ lads chill out , he's a long standing member here as well as actually making intelligent contributions to decent threads.

A slight correction here so nobody can say I let misundestandings go uncorrected. I was joking aobut ignoring the mods especially Tuc........I even made that clear by putting j/k there. Digger gave me red for messing with 'his boys'. The rest went when I called Digger a Chump because giving out red is for chumps. Hope that clears this up.

Imnotdutcheither said:

As I said before (on another thread) I really couldnt give a shit about k etc. This guy just did it out of spite because he didnt like me telling him how it is........such is life. I have bigger concerns than little green dots.
Yeh ,those crinkles are a bitch to get outta the shirts aren't they?

Top Bottom