Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question: Are the mods/admins becoming a bit pissy of late ?

Imnotdutcheither said:
Over here we have a professional police service where they would get kicked out, or at the very least severely reprimanded, if they were that unprofessional.

Dudes , let's chill for a second here (this is not normally my kind of thing to be doin' this but I'm fucked if I'm gonna sit around and not do anything while another decent member (of which there are now too few) gets banned.
Digger man , did he really tell you to get fucked ? I mean before u took action - tuc saw no offence in what he said - we're mates anyway , we just mess like that over in this part of the world. Sometimes the boards don't operate so well - it would be much better if this could be settled by a few thumps so that there wouldn't be any bad blood in the end of it all.
So why don't you two take this to PMs and discuss an amicable resolution - maybe give dutch some equity or sumthing (JOKE MANG!).

you don't get pissy when you have a private room with raina, velvett, daisy girl, etc...

Mandinka2 said:

Digger man , did he really tell you to get fucked ? I mean before u took action.

Yep.

He says "ignore the mods, they suck" I mention that it's not funny without a BIG j/k. Privately. As in not in public.

"I don't care about red-K and fuck off :doublefi:" If he doesn't care about K then hey, he should have no problem when it goes away, right?

Respect for the mods is just politeness and leaves lots of room for kidding around. I'm cool with that. When it comes to admins, you don't salute the man -- you salute the uniform. If he tells me to fuck off and nothing comes of it, we end up with the monkeys running the zoo.

I did NOT ban him, didn't even lock the thread (and I wish the mod who did had left it alone); I don't have any plans along those lines unless he wants me to get CREATIVE. But if he wants to go down in Elite history as the poster boy for Don't Bother The Admin, I'll arrange it.

Let's pick a thread and keep it there. One is enough.

The offending post:

"Welcome aboard.........ignore the mods they suck.......especially that Tuc guy j/k. BTW this board is UK property.....just thought you needed to know. You step out of line and we invade.........."

I had to re-edit it lol.........somebody changed it. So if it isnt exactly right in the first sentence you'll have to excuse me.

How is that whole post anything but a joke?

Oh and the insults came after you over-reacted to this. Come what may I always call people out on bullshit like this.

Imnotdutcheither said:
The offending post:

"Welcome aboard.........ignore the mods they suck.......especially that Tuc guy j/k. BTW this board is UK property.....just thought you needed to know. You step out of line and we invade.........."

I had to re-edit it lol.........somebody changed it. So if it isnt exactly right in the first sentence you'll have to excuse me.

How is that whole post anything but a joke?

Oh and the insults came after you over-reacted to this. Come what may I always call people out on bullshit like this.

Bawwaaaa you have no Karma!!!

ummm wait..... Neither do I !

I'm sure Digger was just messing witcha, you were never banned and your Karma/post can be restored in a matter of minutes...

This is a good payback for making me spend all that time answering your questions last Sunday!.... I think this will be a new tradition for Elite: Every Sunday come see "Imnotdutchneither" against "EF Administrators" !

Dude I'm sure your account will have all it's K/post soon.... If you want your Original account back(the one that use to be Plat) I will give you that one too if you wish.

PS:
"imnotdutch" is set to registered. try to log on.

btw... I think Digger made his point... for somebody who doesn't care about Red K he sure got upset about his K dissapearing....

shit I would be pissed too...

Now I am gonna try and be real nice seeing as you sorted this shit out for us........btw thanks.

I am ignoring that comment about the red k for now seeing as you did summat nice. You know as well as I do that that wasnt the point I was making.

As for restoring k, posts etc........dont bother about it........cos I'm not.

Big Rick Rock said:
PS:
"imnotdutch" is set to registered. try to log on.

btw... I think Digger made his point... for somebody who doesn't care about Red K he sure got upset about his K dissapearing....

shit I would be pissed too...

Top Bottom