Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

Hey girl! Trying to catch up... Are you still working both jobs? Daughter still set on not going back to school?
fill me in

*Bunny* said:
Hey girl! Trying to catch up... Are you still working both jobs? Daughter still set on not going back to school?
fill me in
1. Yes I'm still working 2 jobs. 1 day off per week between the 2 and that's GranPunkin Day :heart:
2. Daughter moved back home w/dad & is getting ready to start a different college.
3. I have no idea when Mike will get to move here.
4. If I get a decent tax refund I'm buying an elliptical from Walmart for $235
5. Posting my ramblings on EF helps.

That's pretty much the jist of things. Glad you stopped by to ask :rose:

I took the weekend off of job 2 for my daughter's birthday. I've spent the entire weekend with my daughter and the GranPunkin :heart: She's some seriously rotten and gives her mom constant grief. (LOL neener neener)

I have to get back on the diet wagon because I made her a spiral cut ham, homemade macaroni and cheese and green beans. She baked a cake herself because she was afraid I was going to make it with tofu or something "gross." :FRlol:

Heyyy Qtip....went to Walmart last nite & thought of you.....they sell petite workout pants!! I'm saved!

Top Bottom