Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

I'm still here.

I work,
go home,
change clothes,
go to work some more,
go home,
change clothes,
sleep,
^^lather/rinse/repeat^^

que_66 said:
I'm still here.

I work,
go home,
change clothes,
go to work some more,
go home,
change clothes,
sleep,
^^lather/rinse/repeat^^
So glad you are!!!
I have not been posting any goodie...I hope it will cahneg next week!
:heart:

SCHEDULE:
My schedule's been adjusted so I have weekends off but work my 4 days at job2 during the week. Having had the last two weekends off I can tell the difference in my leg. I don't wake up with it locked in place and hurting.

DIET:
Diet has been so-so. I've been making good choices but exceeding my calorie range. I went grocery shopping today and I'll start or re-start a focused diet tomorrow morning. Focused meaning eating the correct foods and staying within my caloric range while concentrating on drinking water water water water water.

SELF:
I splurged on myself today and so far no guilt. LOL
I purchased 1 Mystic tan (spray tan) session and 10 additional tanning sessions. I was freshly showered, fully exfoliated and clean shaven prior to my visit. ;)

Keep in mind that I'm very fair skinned w/red hair and freckles.

I did a tanning bed session of 6 min to open the pores etc. etc. and then the spray tan application. That was an interesting process. I want to go back to the tanning bed and take a nap - - it was soooooooo warm and toasty.

She stressed the fact that I have to shower later. Quote: "If you fail to shower later you'll wake up looking like a Mexican." (Sorry if that offends anyone but that's what she said.)

I can tell which parts I didn't wipe off well enough after the spray application. Live and learn! I'm sure I'll get it evened out.

I am so very tired of not having any color, no warm glow. I've tried some of the self-tanning lotions and I never get it right so I decided to splurg on some tanning sessions.

I have no desire to be dark I just want to De-Casperfy myself a bit before Mike moves here in April. :qt:

I know what you mean about color! I live on the east coast and summer lasts maybe 2.5 months if we are lucky! Tanning beds don't really do anything for me. I have light skin with blonde hair. I hate it when my scalp burns which is usually does, even in a tanning bed! I can tan 30 minutes and maybe turn a third of a shade darker...it stinks being "white" all the time!

msam76 said:
I know what you mean about color! I live on the east coast and summer lasts maybe 2.5 months if we are lucky! Tanning beds don't really do anything for me. I have light skin with blonde hair. I hate it when my scalp burns which is usually does, even in a tanning bed! I can tan 30 minutes and maybe turn a third of a shade darker...it stinks being "white" all the time!
I decided to splurge on the spray tan and now I need to even it out with the remainder of the tanning sessions that I purchased.

I went back today for another tanning session, trying to get everything evened out. I have a white patch here, then I have a little darker patch there, etc. etc. all the woes of an inexperienced tanner.
Oh well- I'm worth the effort.

I lotioned up before I left the house to ensure that the lotion had enough time to "sink in", I put on the lip balm, made sure my hair was up and went into the stand-up tanning booth for 5 min.

For most people 5 min wouldn't make much of a difference but for my pastey azz I'm sure I'll be red for days!! :FRlol:

I'll shower before bed and lotion up in order to keep my skin moisturized.

DIET:
I haven't cheated on diet since Monday but aunt flo arrived with a suitcase of cravings so today has been a struggle. :chomp: I've been hungry all day - can't get enough to eat. Drinking water wasn't helping so I bought a bag of lettuce, plopped on some FF Ranch and stuffed myself. I don't want to see ANY food for a few hours.

I am out of NPB so it's blueberry soy yogurt before bed. That will max out my calories for the day.

I also made the mistake of eating cottage cheese yesterday - BIG MISTAKE. I don't eat dairy and suffice to say it wasn't pretty.

It's my only nite off

It's 7:30pm and I'm already sleepy.

I miss my gymtime. :bawling:

I'm rambling again ......

Top Bottom