Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

Hmmm. I need to use that head of lettuce trick when I get cravings. :lmao: Way to get through the week (especially with Aunt Flo around) without cheating. ;)

It's Saturday and I finally rolled my fatass out of bed. I have plenty to do today and I don't know if I'll get to see Da Punkin :heart: this weekend because my daughter hates me again. (I told her the truth instead of telling her what she wanted to hear.)

I'd rather be in Louisville, KY shaking my pom poms at the competition. Even if I didn't know anyone on the stage I would like to have been able to attend. Maybe next year.

I'm trying to catch up on the logs while I drink my coffee and muster up anything that remotely resembles energy. :yawn:

It's Sunday, I woke up late and now I can't get enough to eat or drink. Part of that is due to the sunburn I have from picking the wrong amount of time for the tanning bed yesterday. (Dumbass)

Solution:
1/2 bag frozen veggies (nuked) mixed with 3 eggs to make a monster omelet
2 pc toast w/FF Promise
Coffee

Water and Crystal Lite are next on the list.

My cheat meal was last nite and it was a chitload of FF pretzels.

I'll be focusing on liquids today as I need to re-hydrate. ;)

I've stuck to my diet so far this week and I've been trying to drink more water. The sunburn is goin away and is itching. Lotion lotion lotion water water water.

I hope you feel better because of sunburn!! OUCH!
And daughters..ay ay ay...they can be soooo cruel...She'll get over it!!And grow up soon!!
You are loved here!!!

Saturday:
Da GranPunkin :heart: is napping. She's worn out after that long walk to the end of the block and playing in the front yard. She decided to run most of the way to and from. It was soooooooo cute - she had a pink onesy and her little jeans on with her chuck taylors. :qt:

After her nap she needs some lunch and then it's off to farm store so she can see the little chicks they are selling. (If they still have them.)

que_66 said:
I've stuck to my diet so far this week and I've been trying to drink more water. The sunburn is goin away and is itching. Lotion lotion lotion water water water.
:) good girl.. keep at it Q. :D

que_66 said:
Saturday:
Da GranPunkin :heart: is napping. She's worn out after that long walk to the end of the block and playing in the front yard. She decided to run most of the way to and from. It was soooooooo cute - she had a pink onesy and her little jeans on with her chuck taylors. :qt:

After her nap she needs some lunch and then it's off to farm store so she can see the little chicks they are selling. (If they still have them.)
She loved the lil ducklings. :heart: We went to the park and she doesn't like to swing very much but she likes the slide. :qt:

We walked and walked and when we got home she ate, took a bath and wanted to play outside some more. When I had to take her home she was still at full steam. She's only had a 1 hour nap so when she goes to sleep she should be out for the entire night.

Grammy wore her out. :heart:

Thanks for stoppin by to check on me *Bunny* :rose:

Top Bottom